With the rise of Big Data, business analytics is undergoing a renewed focus from many end-user organizations. However, the lessons the market has learned from over two decades of practice and technology still apply. IDC's European Big Data and Analytics Solutions research provides a coordinated view of this complex and vibrant market by combining software product-related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities and ecosystem dynamics. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth and positions competing business analytics vendors in the marketplace.
- Business analytics and BI tools (end-user query, reporting and analytics)
- Text and content analytics vendor and product strategies, market impact and adoption
- Big Data analytics
- Spatial information management vendor and product strategies, market impact and adoption
- Adoption and usability, collaborative BI
- Big Data and the cloud: how they intersect
- Big Data and social: driving evolution to the third platform
- European BI Tools Vendor Shares 2014 and Forecast, 2015–2019
- European Software Survey 2015: BI and Analytics Spending
- European Software Survey 2015 Big Data Attitudes, Activities, and Intentions
- European Business Analytics Vendor Shares 2014 and Forecast, 2015–2019
- European Big Data Forecast, 2015–2019
- European Business Analytics MarketScape 2015
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will the European business analytics market evolve?
- How is the game changer that is Big Data affecting the mature yet vibrant European market?
- What are the end-user solution spending expectations, tech attitudes, and IT strategies?
- How will mature yet not widely used technologies like spatial intelligence and content analytics impact business analytics deployments and business processes?
- How is business analytics evolving into decision management?
- How will disruptive consumption models, such as SaaS and open source, affect the overall market?
IDC's European Big Data and Analytics Solutions reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the European big data and analytics market, including:
Actuate, Birst, BIMEAnalytics, C9, Cloudera, Esri, FICO, Fujitsu, Hexagon, Hortonworks, IBM, Informatica, Information Builders Inc., Kognitio, KXEN, LogiAnalytics, MapR, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, OpenText, Oracle, Panorama Software, Pitney Bowes Software, Pivotal, Portrait Software, Progress Software, Qlik, SAP, SAS, Silicon Graphics, Software AG, SPSS, Tableau Software, Talend, Targit, Teradata, TIBCO, Trillium Software, and Versata
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.