IDC's Enterprise Applications and Digital Commerce service examines the competitive landscape, key trends, and differentiating factors of financial accounting, financial performance and strategy, human capital management (HCM), payroll accounting, procurement, order management, enterprise asset management, project and portfolio management (PPM), and digital commerce (DC) application vendors. Building from IDC's BuyerPulse® Deals Database: Worldwide Enterprise Applications and the quarterly AppStats survey, this service delivers insight into the market movement of suppliers and customer buying patterns.
- Extended enterprise applications targeting enterprises of all sizes and industries
- Supplier relationship management applications, including procurement, sourcing, supplier collaboration, and net services
- ERP and best-of-breed applications, such as treasury and risk management, revenue management, and subscription billing
- Proliferation of shared services in EA/DC implementations
- Multi-enterprise collaboration strategies among ERP and supplier relationship management vendors
- Experience management — across channels (includes content management, commerce platforms, integration, and advanced analytics) for B2B, B2C, and B2B2C
- Impact of cloud, social, mobile, and big data technologies on vendor strategies for employee, customer, supplier, partner, and asset engagement
- Mobile commerce (mobile app marketplaces, built-for-mobile commerce capabilities)
- EA/DC Applications Vendor Shares and Forecasts
- EA/DC Applications Vendor Competitive Analysis
- IDC Marketscape: Digital Commerce
- Supplier Relationship Management and Multi-Enterprise Collaboration Strategies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the growth potential of midsize and large enterprise markets for best-of-breed and EA vendors?
- How are social business, cloud, mobile, and big data changing accounting, asset management, and other "back office" applications?
- How is digital commerce changing the way businesses and consumers buy and sell services, subscriptions, digital assets, and physical goods?
- How are EA vendors incorporating technologies for cloud, mobile, business intelligence, and social media tools into their product portfolios, and how is that affecting their prospects in midsize and large enterprise applications markets?
- What are the emerging product categories, and who are the vendors entering these markets?
- How are application marketplaces changing the way buyers acquire enterprise applications?
ABB Ltd., Accruent, Acumatica, Advent, Amazon.com, Aptean, Aria, Ariba, Ascentis, Avalara, Avangate, BasWare, Big Commerce, Blackbaud, Bottomline Technologies, BravoSolution, Callidus, Calypso, CGI, Channel Advisor, cleverbridge, CloudCraze, Compiere, Concur, Constellation Software, Coupa, Deltek, Demandware, Digital River Inc., eBay, Elastic Path, Epicor, Everest Software, Exact, EXIGIS, Expandable, FinancialForce, Fiserv, Flexera, Flexi, GXS, IBM, IFS, Infor, Inovis, Intacct, Intershop, Intuit, IQNavigator, IT2, IT Central Station, Jack Henry, JDA Software, Jenzabar, Kamakura, Kenandy, Kirchman, Kronos, Kyriba, MaintenanceNet, Manhattan Associates, MarketLive, MEDITECH, Meta4, MICROS, Microsoft, Misys, Model N, Murex, NetSuite, Open Solutions, Oracle, Perfect Commerce, Plex, Polaris, Proformative, PROS, QAD, Recurly, Reval, Revionics, Revitas, Revstream, Sage, salesforce.com, SAP, SciQuest, Shopatron, ShopIgniter, SunGard, Syspro, Take Solutions, Temenos, TOTVS, Ultimate Software, Unit4, Venda, Vendavo, Vertex, Visma, Vistex, Volusion, Wall Street Systems, Wolters Kluwer, Workday, Xero, xTuple, and Zuora.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.