IDC's Enterprise Applications and Digital Commerce service examines the competitive landscape, key trends, and differentiating factors of financial accounting, payroll accounting, procurement, order management, enterprise asset management, and digital commerce (DC) application vendors. Building from IDC's Experiences Survey and semi-annual Software and Public Cloud Survey, this service delivers insight into the market movement of suppliers and customer buying patterns.
- Extended enterprise applications targeting enterprises of all sizes and industries
- Supplier relationship management applications, including procurement, sourcing, supplier collaboration, and net services
- xRP and best-of-breed applications, such as treasury and risk management, revenue management, and subscription billing
- Proliferation of shared services in EA/DC implementations
- Multienterprise collaboration strategies among xRP and supplier relationship management vendors
- Experience management — across channels (includes content management, commerce platforms, integration, and advanced analytics) for B2B, B2C, and B2B2C
- Impact of cloud, social, mobile, and big data technologies on vendor strategies for employee, customer, supplier, partner, and asset engagement
- Mobile commerce (mobile app marketplaces, built-for-mobile commerce capabilities)
- EA/DC Applications Market Shares and Forecasts
- EA/DC Applications Vendor Competitive Analysis
- IDC TechScape: Digital Commerce
- IDC MarketScape: Digital Commerce
- IDC MarketScape: Procurement
- Supplier Relationship Management and Multienterprise Collaboration Strategies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the growth potential of small, midsize, and large enterprise markets for best-of-breed and xRP vendors?
- How are social business, cloud, mobile, big data, and the Internet of Everything changing accounting, asset management, and other "back office" applications?
- How is digital commerce changing the way businesses and consumers buy and sell services, subscriptions, digital assets, and physical goods?
- How are EA vendors incorporating technologies for cloud, mobile, business intelligence, social media, and Internet of everything tools into their product portfolios, and how is that affecting their prospects in small, midsize, and large enterprise applications markets?
- What are the emerging product categories, and who are the vendors entering these markets?
- How are application marketplaces changing the way buyers acquire enterprise applications?
ABB Ltd, ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC., ASCENTIS CORPORATION, AVALARA INC, Accruent, LLC., Acumatica, Inc., Advent, Amazon.com, Inc., Aptean, Ariba, Inc., Avangate B.V., Basware Oyj, Big Commerce, Blackbaud, Inc., Bottomline Technologies Limited, BravoSolution S.p.A., CGI Group Inc., COMPIERE INC, Channel Advisor, CloudCraze, Concur Technologies, Inc., Constellation Software Inc., Coupa Software, Inc., DELTEK, INC., Demandware, Inc., Digital River, Inc., EXIGIS, Elastic Path Software Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, Exact Holding N.V., Expandable Software, Inc., Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Fiserv, Inc., Flexera Software, Inc., GXS, Inc., IBM, IFS AB, IQNAVIGATOR HOLDINGS L L C, IT2 TREASURY SOLUTIONS LIMITED., Infor Global Solutions, Inc., Inovis Inc, Intacct Corporation, Intershop Management AG, Intuit Inc., JDA Software Group, Inc., Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., KAMAKURA CORPORATION, Kenandy, Kirchman Corporation, Kronos Incorporated, Kyriba Corporation, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC., MEDITECH TECHNOLOGY LTD, MaintenanceNet, MarketLive, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Misys Plc, Model N, Inc., Murex S.A.S., NETSUITE DEVELOPEMENT CORP, NetSuite Inc., OPEN SOLUTIONS INC., Oracle Corporation, PAYCOM, PAYCOR INC, PROS Holdings, Inc., Paylocity, Perfect Commerce, Inc., Plex Systems, Inc., Polaris Financial Technology Ltd., Proformative, QAD Inc., REVITAS, INC., Recurly, Reval.com, Inc., Revstream, SAP AG, SHOPIFY INC., SYSPRO, Salesforce.com, Inc., SciQuest, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Shopatron, Inc., TAKE SOLUTIONS INC, TOTVS S.A., The Sage Group plc, UNIT4 N.V., VERTEX SECURITIES LIMITED, Vendavo, Inc., Visma AS, Vistex, Volusion, Inc., WALL STREET SYSTEMS INC., Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workday, Inc., Xero Limited, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Zuora, Inc., cleverbridge AG, eBay Inc., xTuple
Program Vice President, SaaS, Business Models, and Mobile Enterprise Apps