U.S. Under Investment in Accountable Care Technology and Staffing Threatens Long Term Viability
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern time
To register for this event, please click here.
Accountable care initiatives from both the public and private sector are in full swing. Many initiatives are showing positive results in improved quality and cost management but current investments in technology, particularly for hospitals is frighteningly low. IDC Health Insights understands the pressure on hospitals to juggle many conflicting priorities and low margins make technology investments a challenge. Health plans investments are more in line with expected levels particularly as many health plans are planning to offer their technology platforms to providers as a service.
Join IDC Health Insights research director, Cynthia Burghard, for a complimentary, one-hour web conference for a look into the technology and staffing investments of accountable care by both U.S. health plans and hospitals.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Structure and governance models of accountable care initiatives
- The application portfolio for accountable care
- Technology requirements for accountable care
- Core competencies required for accountable care
- Technology spending and staffing plans
- Key analytic requirements
- Future requirements for accountable care
- Essential guidance
Note: Slides and a recording will be available after the event. Pre-register to be sure you receive information and reminders.