The CMO + CIO Imperative: Building a Productive Relationship in the Digital Age
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
The rise of digital business, social networking, and marketing automation strategies have evolved rapidly from experimental to mainstream practices creating a business and technology imperative that now demands critical attention and resources within the overall IT agenda. Ongoing investment in marketing automation will continue and accelerate as companies recognize the value of technology in adapting to new market realities. IDC believes an effective CMO + CIO relationship needs to be created and nurtured for this transition to occur most effectively.
In this IDC Web conference, Joseph Pucciarelli and Richard Vancil will explore the beginnings of a critical organizational partnership between the CMO and the CIO. Topics to be addressed in this presentation include:
- A four-stage CMO + CIO framework will be introduced to guide dialog between CMOs and the CIO
- Key roles will be discussed to better facilitate and enable marketing effectiveness in the digital age
- Essential guidance will include structuring governance, budgeting, and technology roadmaps
- Joseph C. Pucciarelli, Vice President & IT Executive Advisor
- Richard Vancil, Group Vice President, Executive Advisory Strategies
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org