Worldwide Print Volume: Unraveling the Puzzle
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
The print industry and page volume are facing strong headwinds driven by a slow economic recovery, the widespread adoption of mobile devices, the print preferences of Generations Y&Z, new electronic workflows, the green/sustainability movement, and emergence of managed print services (MPS). At the same time, there are potentially offsetting forces such as the exploding digital universal, which is growing at roughly 50% per year and creating enormous amounts of content, and the limited screen size of mobile devices that makes print a convenient way to consume data. Since print volume is a key barometer of the financial health of the print industry, it is important to understand the overall trends in volume, and to learn how to navigate through them.
In this IDC Web conference, Dinesh Srirangpatna of IDC's Hardcopy Peripherals team will explore the following questions:
- Are the disruptive forces impacting print volume cyclical or secular? Which forces (positive or negative) will prevail in the long run?
- Are the disruptive forces global or regional?
- Which vendors are gaining and losing share in printed pages?
- How can vendors and their customers benefit from these changes going forward?
- Dinesh Srirangpatna, Research Manager, Hardcopy Peripherals: Software and Services & Hardcopy Usage
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org