IDC Predictions 2013: A Transformation in the Making for the Hardcopy Market
To register for this event, please click here.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
The traditional business model of printer/MFP hardware, supplies, and break/fix maintenance contracts can no longer be the relied upon as sources for revenue growth in the evolving hardcopy market. Instead, the highest levels of growth potential are being shaped by transformative market factors such as cloud computing, mobility, verticals, software and services. While these substantive changes are leading to a reinvention of the print/MFP market for new sources of revenues and profits, this evolution is also causing some nervousness among market participants who are resistant to make the necessary moves.
This IDC Web conference examines how the hardcopy market's transformation is creating new opportunities for those who embrace the change as well as highlighting the roadmap for future success.
- Angèle Boyd, Group Vice President, General Manager, Imaging/Output Document Solutions & SMB
- Keith Kmetz, Vice President, Hardcopy Peripherals Solutions and Services
- Ron Glaz, Program Director, Hardcopy Peripherals: Software and Services
- Holly Muscolino, Research Director, Hardcopy Peripherals: Software and Services
- Jonathan Bees, Research Director, U.S. Hardcopy Device Usage Trends
- Dinesh Srirangpatna, Research Manager, Hardcopy Usage Research Practice
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.