IDC Pan-European Utilities Executive Summit 2013
To register for this event, please click here.
IDC is pleased to announce the launch of its inaugural Pan-European IDC Utilities Executive Summit 2013. This invitation-only event will be held in Copenhagen, on March 4 and 5, 2013 and will gather up to 50 delegates from leading utilities in Europe.
Utilities are leading the world's future energy paradigm shift, embracing renewable, low-carbon energy efficiency and water conservation. While preparing for the future, utilities are coping with a variety of current business and regulatory challenges; this calls for "Balancing Tomorrow's Opportunities With Today's Priorities." Never has the alignment of business and IT people been so crucial to achieving strategic objectives. The IDC Pan-European Utilities Executive Summit 2013 is designed as a unique event for line of business heads, IT executives and industry analysts to work together to answer key questions on current and emerging challenges of the utilities industry, including:
- Smart Grid, Smart Metering, and Smart Cities
- Demand Response and Customer Engagement
- Convergence of Operations Infrastructure and ICT
- Emerging IT Trends in the European Utility Market (Including Cloud, Big Data, Mobility, Social Business)
- Best Practices and Case Studies Related to Business Process and Technology Alignment