IDC Predictions 2013: The Next Frontier for Applications, AD&D and Software Business Strategies
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
The four forces of Cloud, Big Data/Analytics, Social Business, and Mobility are the basis for new solutions that are driving competitive advantage and new levels of automation leading to higher efficiency and productivity. This IDC Web conference will present IDC's forecast for software markets in 2013 and beyond, specifically highlighting the best opportunities in applications, application development and deployment, and information access. Questions to be addressed in the presentation include:
- Which geographies look strongest for software growth?
- What are the next developments in cloud software?
- How far will enterprises go as social business matures?
- Does a lack of skills threaten the continued growth in Big Data / analytics?
- What is the latest on mobile applications and application development platforms?
- Henry Morris, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Software and Services
- Stephen Hendrick, Group Vice President, Application Development and Deployment
- Michael Fauscette, Group Vice President, Applications and Software Business Solutions
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact email@example.com.