Predictions 2013: Enterprise Communications and Datacenter Networks
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
This Web conference presents IDC's Top 10 predictions that are expected to shape the enterprise and datacenter networking market in 2013. IDC believes the biggest theme in networking for 2013 will be the increasing alignment of the network with the business, and the significantly higher profile the network will enjoy both on the enterprise side, but also with cloud and datacenter deployments. While enterprise IT stays focused on optimizing a diverse set of enterprise, cloud, and collaborative applications, the needs around scalability, security, and flexibility continue to evolve. At the same time, datacenters are rapidly moving forward with virtualized infrastructures to provide the agility that businesses now require.
The presentation will address the following key questions:
- What are the changing dynamics of the network edge as enterprise mobility becomes mainstream?
- Has networking finally leveled the infrastructure playing field in meeting the needs of the virtualized datacenter?
- Will Software Defined Networking (SDN) take center stage as the next evolutionary step in virtualization?
- What are the key drivers and inhibitors in adoption of video and unified communications, and where growth will come from?
- Rohit Mehra, Research Vice President, Network Infrastructure
- Rich Costello, Senior Research Analyst, Enterprise Communications Infrastructure
- Brad Casemore, Research Director, Datacenter Networks
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact email@example.com