IDC Predictions 2013: What's Next in Consumer Markets?
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
In this Predictions 2013 Web conference, IDC's Consumer Technology analysts will share their outlook for key device, service, and media markets. Questions to be addressed will include the following:
- How will consumer mobile device adoption and usage evolve and impact adjacent industries like advertising and content?
- How will the consumer cloud and consumer apps platforms push manufacturers and service providers?
- What roles will social media and big data play in creating differentiated consumer experiences?
- Danielle Levitas, Group Vice President, Consumer, Broadband and Digital Marketplace
- Jonathan Gaw, Research Manager, Connected Home
- Greg Ireland, Research Manager, Consumer Markets: Video
- Lewis Ward, Research Manager, Connected Consumer: Games
- Karsten Weide, Research Vice President, Digital Media & Entertainment
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.