Predictions 2013: Enterprise Servers
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
Although the overall server market will not experience significant growth in the short term, there are a number of emerging trends that will impact market participants. Trends such as converged systems, big data, and virtualization are evolving decision making within the internal IT environment; while hosting, public cloud, and IT as a Service are driving IT growth external to the customer datacenter.
This IDC Web conference will provide the Top 10 Predictions for the worldwide server and datacenter markets for 2013, outlining shifts in the market but more importantly suggesting strategies for how vendors, IT organizations, channel partners, and the like can prepare themselves for success through 2013 and beyond. The presentation will address the following questions:
- What impact will converged systems and the evolution of virtualization have on the server market?
- How will the growth of public cloud and service providers influence server design and go to market strategies? Can market players adapt to these new requirements?
- How will IT buyers evaluate the different service delivery models for the future and decided where their servers will reside?
- Matt Eastwood, Group Vice President and General Manager, Enterprise Platforms
- Jean S. Bozman, Research Vice President, Enterprise Servers
- Sheera Kaizerman, Senior Research Analyst
- Jed Scaramella, Research Manager, Servers
- Kuba Stolarski, Research Manager, Enterprise Servers
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact email@example.com.