IDC Predictions 2013: Semiconductors Enabling Convergence in Smartphones, Tablets and PCs
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
Join IDC's Enabling Technologies and Semiconductors team as they examine how applications processors, microprocessors and connectivity technologies, which span the smartphone, tablet, and PC markets, are enabling convergence and driving semiconductor market growth. The team will highlight its analysis of how the semiconductor markets for these devices are interacting with each other and put the convergence trend in context of the semiconductor market's overall technology, regional, and vendor trends.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the major worldwide semiconductor revenue growth drivers and who are the leaders participating in the growth?
- Who are the major processor and connectivity chip vendors and how are they positioned across smartphones, tablets, and PCs?
- How are processor and connectivity technologies enabling convergence and how will they affect smartphones, tablets, and PCs in 2013?
- What are the technology/market trends that will emerge in 2013 and grow in the next 3-5 years?
- How will China and emerging regions shape the semiconductor industry in 2013 and beyond?
- Michael J. Palma, Research Manager, Semiconductor Consumer Devices and Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Shane Rau, Program Director, Computing, Networking, and Storage Semiconductors
- Les Santiago, Research Director
- Mali Venkatesan, Research Manager, Semiconductors
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact email@example.com.