IDC Predictions 2013: High Performance Computing
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
In this IDC Web conference, IDC's High Performance Computing (HPC) team members will present IDC's predictions for the 10 most important developments in the HPC market during 2013, including the continuing economic recovery, the escalating global race for HPC leadership, processor/coprocessor battles, and the emerging market for high performance data anlaysis ("Big Data").
Key questions to be addressed in this Web conference include:
- How will the continuing economic recovery affect the HPC market? Which segments will benefit most?
- How will the global race for HPC leadership evolve? What factors could determine the outcome?
- What promising use cases are emerging in the high performance data analysis ("Big Data") market for HPC?
- What are the most important new developments affecting processors, coprocessors, and accelerators?
- What steps should HPC buyers consider in 2012?
- Where will the best opportunities be for HPC vendors?
- Earl Joseph, Program Vice President, High Performance Computing
- Steve Conway, Research Vice President, High Performance Computing
- Chirag DeKate, Research Manager, High Performance Computing
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact email@example.com.