IDC Telecom, Mobility and Network Infrastructure 2013 Predictions: Navigating the Storms
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
Industry consolidation, cloud delivery, spectrum crunch, and unified communications (UC) will all converge to transform the telecom. mobility, and network markets in the coming year. Join IDC's Telecom, Mobility, and Network Infrastructure groups as they explore the key factors affecting these evolving market segments in 2013 and beyond.
Questions to be addressed in this presentation include the following:
- How will cloud services and infrastructure evolve as services providers seek new efficiencies and flexibility from cloud-based provisioning?
- What are the drivers and inhibitors impacting mobility?
- How will partnerships in the software and services sector drive new opportunities?
- How will spectrum availability, and the implementation of small cell networks, impact network infrastructure and operations?
- How will high-speed optical core networking, SDN, and the evolution of Carrier Ethernet affect CSP operations?
- John Byrne, Director, Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Nav Chander, Research Manager, Enterprise Telecom
- Steve Drake, Program Vice President, Mobility and Telecom
- Amy Lind, Research Manager, Broadband, Enterprise Voice & IP Communications Services, and Unified Communications
- Carrie MacGillivray, Program Vice President, Mobile Services, M2M & Network Infrastructure
- Courtney Munroe, Group Vice President, Worldwide Telecommunications
- Deb Osswald, Research Vice President of Next-Generation Networks (NGN) Operations
- Melanie Posey, Research Vice President, Hosting & Managed Network Services
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact email@example.com.