Top Ten Social Business Predictions for 2013 - Moving to Integration
12:00 to 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern time
To register for this event, please click here.
IDC's Social Business team takes a look at the trends driving enterprise social networks, customer experience management, innovation management, digital commerce, and social performance management for 2013.
As companies mature in the use of social technologies, integration and socializing all enterprise processes will become business critical. Social technologies are becoming business critical and more companies are embracing social across their business. The move to a more mature approach to the use of social will not be without pitfalls and risks though. Companies will need to bring expertise, a strategic focus, and a broad plan to drive real value from the deep change that these technologies and processes are bringing. In this Web conference, we will discuss the ten leading social trends that will impact your business this year.
- Michael Fauscette, Group Vice President, Software Business Solutions
- Christine Dover, Research Director, Enterprise Applications and Digital Commerce
- Lisa Rowan, Research Vice President, HR and Talent Management Services
- Vanessa Thompson, Research Manager, Enterprise Collaboration and Social Solutions
- Mary Wardley, Vice President, Enterprise Applications and CRM Software
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact email@example.com.