IDC Pan-European Healthcare Executive Summit 2014
Sep 09-10, 2014
London, London United Kingdom
IDC's Pan-European Healthcare Executive Summit 2014 will bring together a selected group of Europe's leading healthcare professionals to discuss how technology is reforming the delivery of care, supporting the changing healthcare delivery ecosystem, and promoting cost-effective, high-quality care.
This invitation-only event will be held in London, on September 9 and 10, 2014 and will gather up to 50 delegates from leading healthcare organisations in Europe.
During this summit, IDC Health Insights analyst team will drive discussions on "How to make intergrated care a sustainable business model". With contribution from industry speakers, the event aims to answer key questions on current and emerging challenges for healthcare providers on topics such as:
- Collaboration across the value chain
- Mobile for healthcare professionals
- Balancing patient safety and efficent managment
- Telemedicine and chronic disease management
- IDC's vision of the future of healthcare IT
To register for this event, please click here.
IDC's Pan-European Health Executive Summit 2014 will bring together insights and interactions on the biggest issues through keynote speeches, panel debates, and peer-to-peer networking.
The senior level attendees will benefit from:
- A truly pan-European event for the health sector, where business and IT users meet
- Meeting with peers to discuss common challenges and share concrete experiences
- An event that focuses on market insights, networking, and sharing common issues
- IDC Health Insights will offer an overview of the market and challenges and industry speakers will share their own experiences and business models. This format will enable the delegates to translate what they've heard into their own organisations and develop strategies and solutions accordingly.
- An agenda designed to match the expectations of both business and ICT Health executives aligned with their key challenges and objectives
- Access to IDC and IDC Health Insights analysts
The IDC Pan-European Healthcare Summit 2014 will gather experts who perform the following roles in some of the leading healthcare providers in Europe:
- Marketing/advertising Executives
- Software Developers
- General Director
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Clinical Department Head
- Social Care Executive
- Public Health Executive