Well-informed and designed business strategies are essential for successful growth in the digital era. As digitization alters the behaviors of customers, the nature of business and competition changes at greater speed and scale. To achieve the highest degree of business performance, executives must reinvent their businesses through digital strategies and innovative capabilities that continually generate and maintain a brand, product, and operational advantage. Digital strategy and agency services play an essential role in helping establish the leadership and vision, the goals, the business architecture and organizational model, talent requirements, and data and technology priorities necessary to execute successfully. Digital strategy and agency services are also necessary to effectively connect social, mobile, analytics, next-generation security, IoT, and cloud technologies to enable a customer-centered business aimed at producing measurable value outcomes at scale. IDC's Digital Strategy Consulting and Agency Services research analyzes the business imperatives that drive businesses' adoption of 3rd Platform technologies; offers insight and advice to help enterprises envision, validate, mobilize, and execute digital strategies; and provides market opportunity advice to professional services firms, digital agencies, and the technology vendors that serve them.
- Digital Strategy Consulting
- Digital Agency Services
- Customer Experience, Digital Operations, Digital Product Design
- Design Thinking and Collaborative Development
- Digital Commerce
- Next Generation Security Strategy
- IoT and Cognitive-enabled Digital Services
- Worldwide Digital Transformation Trends and Futures
- Digital Consulting and Agency Services Buyer Trends and Priorities
- Vendor Assessments: Digital Strategy Consulting and Agency Services in Leading Use Cases and Industries
- WW and Regional Priorities
- Vendor Shares
- Market Forecasts
- Overall Market Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the most significant drivers of "digital adoption" globally and regionally?
- What characteristics do end users (buyers) value most and least in digital strategy and agency services?
- How are market partipants performing? What are their strengths and opportunties?
- How do the leading digital strategy consulting vendors' offerings compare?
- What are the buyer priorities and influences, how do these translate into vendor perceptions?
- What are the top digital strategy use cases? For these use cases, what project characteristics — organization, talent, governance, vision project management, and so forth — are most conducive to digital strategies achieving their business objectives?
- What are the key considerations for engaging digital strategy and agency service providers?
Accenture plc, Bain & Company, Inc., Capgemini S.A., Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte, EMC Corporation, Ernst & Young, GLOBANT S.A., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, KPMG International, Kurt Salmon Associates, Mercer LLC, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Publicis Groupe SA, Razorfish, LLC, Salesforce.com, Inc., The Boston Consulting Group, Inc., Wipro Limited