IDC's European 3D Printing service examines the explosive market growth arising from the ability to create objects and shapes in a printing process. The program is designed to offer European market sizing and forecast data on this burgeoning market as well as helping the 3D printing industry find its place in the manufacturing/print opportunity.
- 3D printing market sizing and forecast
- 3D printing hardware, materials, and services providers
- End-user requirements for 3D printing solutions
- Western Europe 3D Printer Forecast, 2017–2021 European 3D
- 3D Print Vendor Profiles
- Monthly News Updates
- 3D Printer End-User Research
- Flashes and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the leading European 3D printer suppliers? Which suppliers lost and gained share during the past year and why?
- How big is the opportunity for 3D printer hardware in Europe? What do the growth prospects look like for 3D printing through 2021?
- Which product categories are showing the best growth opportunities?
- What does the aftermarket opportunity for materials and services look like for 3D printers in Europe?
- What markets should European 3D printer vendors target for greatest success? What are the top industries or segments for success in 3D printing? What are the opportunities in manufacturing, healthcare, and education?
- What are the current challenges facing the 3D printer market? What has to happen in order for more mainstream market adoption to occur?