IDC's Central and Eastern European Security Solutions service packages all IDC IT security research from across domains into one product offering. Security vendors that purchase this service, regardless of their area of expertise, will benefit from a holistic view of the security landscape across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); the service provides a complete IT security market view.
- This SIS covers the full landscape of the IT security market in CEE — hardware, software, and IT services solutions.
- Vendor positioning across technologies, future outlooks and trends, and IDC analyses afford providers all of the market intelligence they need to plan and formulate strategies and execute them successfully.
- Security Solutions 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Market Analysis studies for the following counties: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Romania
- The Benefits of Biometric Security for CEE Organizations
- Central and Eastern Europe IT Security Roadshow 2017 End-User Report
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Security 2017 Predictions — Implications for CEE
- Central and Eastern Europe Mobile Security Market 2017–2021 Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market opportunity for IT security vendors in CEE?
- How are key IT security solutions providers performing in CEE?
- What factors are driving and inhibiting IT security spending in the region?
- How will the IT security solutions market evolve in the coming years?
- Which IT security technologies are in greatest demand in the CEE region?