IDC's Emerging Trends in Talent Acquisition and Staffing takes a deep dive into emerging trends and technologies used to attract, engage, assess, hire, and onboard both permanent and contingent staff in the face of labor shortages in key skills areas. The service assists vendors that offer recruiting, staffing, and broader talent management product and services and CIOs looking to gain insight on trends and strategies in this area.
Target emerging trends in recruiting:
- Edge apps and disrupters
- Modern sourcing strategies
- Professional and executive search
- Social, mobile, and the candidate experience
- Talent analytics and modern measures of success
- Recruitment marketing and employer branding
Explore staffing models:
- Disruptors and differentiators
- New models and services
- Contingent, freelance, and the gig economy
- Role of digital transformation
- Special focus on IT staffing
- Market Forecast. Worldwide and U.S. Acquisition and Staffing, 2016–2020
- Survey. Table Stakes, Critical Capabilities, and Cutting-Edge Tools: Drivers of Change in Talent Acquisition Buyers
- IDC Innovators Report. Talent Discovery, Attraction, and Engagement
- IDC MarketScape. Modern Talent Acquisition Systems
- Survey. Modern Sourcing: Source of Hire Versus Source of Influence
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What new technologies are emerging to help companies more effectively attract and acquire new talent?
- How are companies leveraging talent analytics to improve effectiveness and ROI of talent acquisition strategies?
- How is job advertising, marketing, and distribution changing in a social-powered, mobile-enabled Web?
- What are the most important functional capabilities for buyers investing in new talent acquisition technologies?
- How is digital transformation affecting hiring and onboarding processes?
ADP, LLC, Adecco S.A., CareerBuilder Inc, Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., IBM, LinkedIn Corporation, Lumesse Limited, Oracle Corporation, Peoplefluent, Inc., Randstad Holding N.V., SAP AG, SIMPLY HIRED INC