IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide examines the cognitive computing opportunity from a region, industry, use case, and technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the cognitive systems market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the cognitive systems market:
- Eight regions: United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Cognitive systems spending by industry use case such as automated customer service agents, automated threat intelligence and prevention systems, fraud analysis and investigation, and expert shopping advisors and product recommendations
- Hardware, including servers, storage, and network equipment
- Software such as cognitive platforms, cognitive applications, security software, and other systems infrastructure software
- IT, business, and data services
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Cognitive and artificial intelligence systems market definition
- Key industry use cases
- Market drivers impacting cognitive systems growth
- How cognitive computing relates to the robotics market
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the different elements of the cognitive systems landscape?
- How will cognitive systems adoption vary by region, country, use case, and industry?
- How will the cognitive systems market grow over the forecast period by industry and use case?
- Which vertical markets present the greatest growth opportunity for cognitive systems technology?
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
Worldwide Semiannual Cognitive Systems Spending Guide:
- The overall regional and worldwide total addressable technology market for cognitive systems and artificial intelligence
- The demand for cognitive systems and artificial intelligence
- Specific industry use cases help illustrate how deep learning technologies are impacting various industries