The Worldwide Semiannual Commercial Robotics Spending Guide examines the robotics opportunity from a region, industry, use case, and technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the robotics market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the commercial robotics market:
- 3 regions: Americas, Asia/Pacific, and EMEA
- Technology markets including robotic systems, hardware, software, and services
- Robotic systems such as consumer robots, industrial robots, and service robots
- Hardware such as end effectors, sensors, servers, and storage
- Software such as command and control, network infrastructure software, and robotic specific applications
- Services such as application management, education and training, facility modifications, hardware deployment and support, network consulting, management and integration, operations and technology consulting, and systems integrations
- Use cases such as assembly, welding and painting, automated production in mining, bottling, mixing, pick and pack, and many more
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- The definition of the robotics market from the type and use case perspective
- The sizes of the robotics opportunity by region, industry, and use case
- Market drivers impacting robotics growth
- How robotics relates to the cognitive computing market
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the different types of robots that make up the landscape?
- How will robotics adoption vary by region, use case, and industry?
- How will the robotics market grow over the forecast period by industry and use case?
- Which vertical markets present the greatest growth opportunity for commercial robotics technology?
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Commercial Robotics Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
- Worldwide Semiannual Commercial Robotics Spending Guide
- The overall worldwide and regional total addressable technology market for commercial robotics
- The demand for robotics
- Specific use cases that help illustrate how robotics are impacting various industries
Program Director, Customer Insights and Analysis
Research Manager, Supply Chain