The Worldwide Semiannual Commercial Robotics and Drones Spending Guide examines the robotics and drone opportunities from regional, industry, use case, and technology perspectives. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the robotics and drone market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the commercial robotics market:
- 8 regions: United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- 17 robotic systems technologies: Including Hardware: effector, sensor, consumer robot, industrial robot, service robot, server, and storage; Software: command and control, network infrastructure software, and specific applications; Services: application management, education and training, facility modification, hardware deployment and support, network consulting, management and integration, operations and technology consulting, and systems integration
- 16 drone systems technologies: Including Hardware: effector, sensor, consumer drone, industrial drone, service drone, server, and storage; Software: command and control, network infrastructure software, and specific applications; Services: application management, education and training, hardware deployment and support, network consulting, management and integration, operations and technology consulting, and systems
- Use cases: Such as assembly, welding and painting, automated production in mining, bottling, mixing, pick and pack, filmmaking, construction site inspection, surveillance, and aerial photography
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- The definition of the robotics and drone market from the type and use case perspective
- The sizes of the robotics and drone opportunity by region, industry, and use case
- Market drivers impacting robotics and drone growth
- How robotics relates to the cognitive computing market
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the different types of robots and drones that make up the landscape?
- How will robotics and drone adoption vary by region, use case, and industry?
- How will the robotics and drone market grow over the forecast period by industry and use case?
- Which vertical markets present the greatest growth opportunity for robotics and drone technology?
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Commercial Robotics and Drones Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
- Worldwide Semiannual Commercial Robotics Spending Guide
- The overall worldwide and regional total addressable technology market for robotics and drones
- The demand for robotics and drones
- Specific use cases that help illustrate how robotics and drones are impacting various industries