IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide examines the opportunity for mobile technologies from a country, industry, company size, and technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the mobility market by viewing data trends, relationships, and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the mobility market:
- 8 regions: United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, rest of Asia/Pacific, rest of CEE, rest of Latin America, rest of Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam
- 20 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, utilities, and consumer
- 5 company size segments (employees): 1–9, 10–99, 100–499, 500–999, and 1,000+
- 10 technology markets: Software (enterprise mobility management, mobile application development platform, mobile enterprise applications, and mobile enterprise security), services (enterprise mobility services and mobile connectivity services), and hardware (feature phone, notebook, smartphone, and tablet)
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Defines the mobility market sizes and forecasts the mobile opportunity by technology, country, industry, and company size
- Market drivers impacting mobile adoption and growth
- How mobility relates to cloud, Big Data, and collaborative and file sync and sharing software solutions
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What technologies comprise the mobility landscape?
- How will mobile spending vary by country, industry, and company size?
- How will the mobile market grow over the forecast period by industry and company size?
- Which vertical markets present the greatest growth opportunity for mobile technologies?
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, company size, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Throughout the year, this product offers insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
- Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide
- The overall worldwide and U.S. total addressable technology market for mobility
- Customer demand for mobile devices, software, and services