IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide examines the opportunity for mobile technologies from a country, industry, and technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the mobility market by viewing data trends, relationships, and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the mobility market:
- 8 regions: the United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, Rest of Asia/Pacific, Rest of CEE, Rest of Latin America, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and South Africa,
- 10 technology markets: Software: Enterprise Mobility Management, Mobile Application Development Platform, Mobile and Enterprise Applications; Mobile Enterprise Security Services: Enterprise Mobility Services, Mobile Connectivity Services; and Hardware: Feature Phone, Portable Pc, Smartphone, and Tablet
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Defines the mobility market from a technology and use case perspective
- Sizes and forecasts the mobile opportunity by country, industry, and use case
- Market drivers impacting mobile adoption and growth
- How mobility relates to cloud, Big Data, and collaborative and file sync and sharing software solutions
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What technologies comprise the mobility landscape?
- How will mobile spending vary by country, use case, and industry?
- What key mobile applications and services are driving industry-related competitive advantage?
- How will the mobile market grow over the forecast period by industry and use case?
- Which vertical markets and use cases present the greatest growth opportunity for mobile technologies?
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
- Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide
- The overall worldwide and U.S. total addressable technology market for mobility
- Customer demand for mobile devices, software, and services