IDC's Cloud ERP Professional Services: Strategies and Ecosystems provides coverage of the cloud ERP/SaaS implementation ecosystems space from the perspective of consultancies and systems integrators, as well as covering the creation and management of "open innovation" ecosystems by cloud ERP/SaaS implementers. This research provides intelligence and guidance for IT services suppliers on which emerging and established cloud ERP vendors focus on, best practices around cloud ERP implementation and ecosystem creation/participation, and opportunity sizing of professional services market demand around cloud ERP.
- Cloud ERP/SaaS services ecosystems
- New and disruptive ERP ecosystems and their implications for IT services providers
- Cloud ERP best practices and vendor partnering strategies for IT services providers
- SaaS adoption drivers/inhibitors and their implications for ERP implementers/consultancies
- Market size and forecasts for enterprise SaaS-related professional services
- Vendor market shares for enterprise SaaS-related cloud professional services
- Strategies and best practices for IT services providers creating SaaS-centric "open innovation" ecosystems
- SaaS Professional Services Forecast, 2017–2021
- Enterprise Attitudes and Experience Around Cloud ERP
- The Competitive Landscape in Cloud ERP Professional Services
- Best Practices in Open Innovation Ecoystem Managmment for Cloud ERP Implementers
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How can IT services providers maximize the opportunities created by the move to cloud-based enterprise applications?
- Which enterprise SaaS vendors' partner ecosystems have the greatest growth potential for consulting and IT services providers?
- What are the winning strategies and success factors for IT services providers in choosing and participating in enterprise SaaS ecosystems?
- What are the main challenges in moving clients to cloud ERP, and how should services providers overcome these challenges?
- What are advantages and success factors for services providers in creating their own client-facing "open innovation" ecosystems?
Accenture plc, Amazon.com, Inc., Appirio Inc, Atos S.A., BT Group plc, CGI Group Inc., Capgemini S.A., Ciber, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom AG, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, IBM, Infor Global Solutions, Inc., Infosys Limited, NEC Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP AG, Salesforce.com, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc.