Korea IT Services and Software (Korean Version) report covers Korea software market and Korea service market by vertical and vendors. It will be necessary for planning and deploying local/global software vendors and SI companies.
- Cloud software
- Business analytics
- ERM/CRM/SCM applications
- Business intelligence
- Infrastructure management software: System and network management software and storage management software
- Market trend and dynamics
- Market size and forecast
- Market overview. Current and future market trends and growth of services in Korea are reviewed.
- Key market review. Major segments of the services market, such as IS outsourcing or hosting infrastructure services, are analyzed.
- Competitive insight. The competitive landscape in the overall services market is reviewed, focusing on vendor performance by services segment and vertical as well as vendor strategies.
- Vertical insight. Vendor performances are reviewed in key vertical markets.
- Korea Software Forecast, 2017-2021
- Korea Software Market Share, 2016
- Korea IT Services Forecast, 2017-2021
- Korea IT Services 2016 Competitive Review
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How about Korea software and service market size?
- Who does play on Korea software and service market?
- What will be the next key stategy of Korea software and service market?
- What is new trend of end-user buying behavior?
- How will Korea software and service be transformed?
Accenture plc, Autodesk, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dassault Systemes S.A., EMC Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, LG Corp., LOTTE, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Posco Daewoo, SAP AG, SAS Institute Inc., SK Holdings Co., Ltd. , Samsung, Teradata Corporation, TmaxSoft Co., Ltd., VMware, Inc.