IDC at CES 2017
Waypoints on the Consumer Digital Transformation Journey
Jan 05, 2017
Las Vegas, NV, United States
IDC at CES 2017: Waypoints on the Consumer Digital Transformation Journey
7:15 a.m. - 10:10 a.m.
Digital transformation for the consumer is the process by which digital products and services are discovered, adopted, and integrated to augment and transform a life digitally. While this transformation is personal, there is a common intersection point where this transformation is experienced - on the edge. Our digital worlds are integrated into our stream of life in real-time, intuitively, and safely across devices, technologies, and services that engage our lives on-the-go, wherever we are.
Join IDC for a complimentary analyst briefing and breakfast as some of the industries' top consumer analysts examine the waypoints along the consumer digital transformation journey. This annual IDC event will be held at the Encore Hotel on Thursday, January 5, 2017 (7:15-10:10 a.m.) in the Beethoven 2.
- 7:15-7:45 a.m. Registration
- 7:45-8:25 a.m. Hosted Breakfast Roundtables.
- 8:25-8:30 a.m. Welcome/Opening Remarks
- 8:30-8:55 a.m. Critical Elements of the Consumer Digital Transformation Journey
- 8:55-9:20 a.m. Connecting Cars: Are Consumers and the Network Ready?
- 9:20-9:45 a.m. Early Sketches On the Blank Augmented and Virtual Reality Canvas: What Experiences Excite Consumers?
- 9:45-10:10 a.m. The Next Digital Stops on the Wearables Journey
- Patrick Gorman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend
- Consumer and mobile device and component vendors
- Product management and marketing professionals
- Marketing/advertising executives
- Content and service providers
- Financial analysts
- Press and PR representatives
Already an IDC user?
Have your information prefilled.
Do you really want to cancel your registration for this event?