IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Business Network Services research presents our analysis, sizing, and forecasting of the fixed-line business voice and data markets in EMEA. It covers the network services markets from SMB to multinational enterprise, including next-generation services based on IP and Ethernet as well as traditional fixed voice and data services. Primary end-user research is presented each year that reveals shifting business networking trends and informing our individual market forecasts. Our research helps companies in the business communications industry shape their corporate and product development strategies and pinpoint emerging opportunities.
- Fixed-line business voice and data services
- Converged voice/data services
- MNC, enterprise, and SMB
- IP telephony services such as hosted VoIP and SIP trunking
- Traditional fixed-line telephony
- Next-generation IP and Ethernet business network services
- Traditional layer 1 and layer 2 services
- SME and enterprise behavior, requirements, and plans
- EMEA Carrier Ethernet Services, 2013–2017
- EMEA IP VPN Services, 2013–2017
- EMEA Business VoIP Services, 2013–2017
- EMEA WAN Manager Survey, 2013
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the rate of migration from legacy to next-generation voice and data services?
- How should emerging technologies and services be deployed for greatest effect?
- What is the size of the opportunity for carrier Ethernet services?
- What network services do enterprises use today and how do they expect to evolve?
- How can enterprise service providers address the SMB market?
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Business Network Services research examines how service providers are positioning themselves to compete in the fixed-line voice and data market. This service reviews strategies, positioning, and future direction of providers in the market, including:
Arcor, AT&T, Avaya, Azzurri, Batelco, Belgacom, BT Global Services, Cable & Wireless, CallServe, Claranet, Cogent, COLT, Completel, Deutsche Telekom, Delta3, du, e-shelter, Easynet, eircom, Equinix Europe, Etisalat, euNetworks, Exponential-e, France Telecom, Global Crossing, Global Switch, Google, GTS Europe, Interoute, Interxion, KPN, Level 3, Microsoft, Mitel, SFR/Neuf Cegetel, Net2Phone, Next Generation Data (NGD) Europe, NTT Europe, Ono, Orange Business Services, OTE, Portugal Telecom, Qtel, Rackspace, Redstone Telecom, Reliance Globalcom, Rostelecom, Savvis, Sentrum, Skype, Sonaecom, Sprint, STC, Swisscom, T-Systems, Tata Communications, TDC, Tele2, Telecom Italia, Telecity, Telefónica, Telehouse, Telekom Austria, Telenor, TeliaSonera, Telkom South Africa, Telstra International, Tiscali, TPSA, Verizon Business, Virgin Media Business, Vodafone, and Wind.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.