Organizations are increasingly leveraging mobility to transform their businesses. To this end, mobile solutions are increasingly important in an organization's overall IT strategy. IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Platforms and Security service helps product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals understand the opportunities, competitive landscape, key trends, and end-user needs in the enterprise mobile software and mobile security markets. In addition, this service provides IT professionals with key frameworks and decision-making tools to assist with mobile strategy development.
- Mobile application development and deployment tools and platforms
- Mobile enterprise application architectures and trends
- Mobile device, application, and data management software
- Mobile security software and services
- Mobile operating systems
- Mobile Enterprise Application Platform Forecast and Analysis
- Enterprise Mobility Management Software Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Security Software Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Application Development Platform IDC MarketScape
- Enterprise Mobility Security IDC PlanScape
- Mobile Worker Population Forecast
- Mobile Enterprise Software Demand-Side Analysis
- Mobile Software Strategy Frameworks
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How are mobile enterprise application platform providers driving mobile solution deployments for the enterprise and mobile operators?
- What methods and best practices exist to create, deploy, manage, and secure access to corporate information on or by mobile devices?
- How will mobile enterprise markets evolve in the context of megatrends such as cloud, social, big data, and the increasingly complex array of endpoints from which users access data?
- How are organizations leveraging mobility for business transformation, and what role does mobility play in the genesis of the next-generation workplace?
ALPHA SOFTWARE CORP, Absolute Software Corporation, Amazon.com, Inc., Appcelerator, Inc., Apperian, Inc., Apple Inc., BMC Software, Inc., BlackBerry, Bomgar Corporation, CA Technologies, Inc., Checkpoint Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., F-Secure Oyj, Google Inc., Gupta Technologies, LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intel Corporation, KidoZen, Inc., Kinvey, Inc., Kony, Inc., LANDesk Software, Inc., Lookout, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, MobileIron, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Red Bend Software, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., SAP AG, Salesforce.com, Inc., Samsung, Sencha Inc., Symantec Corporation, Tangoe, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, VERIVO SOFTWARE, INC., VMware, Inc., Wandera, Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation, Zimperium, Inc.
Vice President, Mobility & Internet of Things
Program Director, Enterprise Mobility