Organizations are increasingly leveraging mobility to transform their businesses. To this end, mobile and wireless solutions are increasingly important in an organization's overall IT strategy. IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Platforms and Solutions service helps product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals understand the opportunities, competitive landscape, key trends, and end-user needs in the mobile software market. In addition, this service provides end users with key frameworks and decision-making tools to assist with mobile strategy development. Enterprise Mobility: Platforms and Solutions identifies the critical success factors required to build, implement, and deploy solutions based on mobile enterprise application platforms and infrastructure software, mobile enterprise applications, mobile management and security software, and mobile operating systems.
- Mobile enterprise application platform market for enterprise and mobile operator customers across B2C, B2B, and B2E environments
- Mobile enterprise applications and private app stores
- Mobile device, application, and data management software
- Mobile security software
- Mobile operating systems
- Mobile Enterprise Application Platform Forecast and Analysis
- Enterprise Mobility Management Software Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Security Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Operating Systems Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Worker Population Forecasts and Profiles
- Mobile Enterprise Software Demand-Side Analysis
- Clientless Remote Support Services Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Software Strategy Frameworks
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How are mobile enterprise application platform providers driving mobile solution deployments for the enterprise and mobile operators?
- What methods and best practices exist to create, deploy, manage, and secure access to corporate information on or by mobile devices?
- How will mobile enterprise markets evolve in the context of megatrends such as cloud, social, big data, and the increasingly complex array of endpoints from which users access data?
- How are organizations leveraging mobility for business transformation, and what role does mobility play in the genesis of the next-generation workplace?
IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Platforms and Solutions service analyzes the strategies, market positions, and future directions of major vendors in the mobile software market. A representative list of these vendors may include:
Absolute Software, AirClic, AirWatch, Alpha Software, Amazon, Antenna Software, Appcelerator, Appear Networks, Apperian, Apple, Avaya, BlackBerry, BMC Software, Bomgar, Boxtone, CA Technologies, Check Point Software, Cisco, Citrix, Corrigo, Excitor, Fiberlink, F-Secure, Good Technology, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, Intermec, iPass, Juniper Networks, Kony Solutions, LANDesk, LogMeIn, McAfee, mFormation, Microsoft, Mobile Active Defense, MobileIron, Motorola Solutions, Nokia, Open Peak, Oracle, Red Bend, salesforce.com, Samsung, SAP, Sencha, SEVEN, Smith Micro, SOTI, Spring Wireless, Sprint, Symantec, Tangoe, Trend Micro, Verivo Software, and VMware.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.