Mobile and wireless solutions are increasingly important in an organization's overall IT strategy. IDC's Mobile Enterprise Software service helps product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals understand the opportunities, competitive landscape, key trends, and end-user needs in the mobile software market for both enterprises and mobile operators. It identifies the critical success factors required to build, implement, and deploy solutions based on mobile enterprise application platforms and infrastructure software, mobile enterprise applications, mobile device and application management software, mobile security software, and mobile operating systems.
- Mobile enterprise application platform market for enterprise and mobile operator customers across B2C, B2B, and B2E environments
- Mobile enterprise applications and private app stores
- Mobile device, application, and data management software
- Mobile security software
- Mobile operating systems
- Remote support software
- BYOD trends and software solutions
- Mobile and wireless deployment requirements in the enterprise and across industries based on end-user research
- Mobile worker populations and segmentation
- Mobile Enterprise Application Platform Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Enterprise Management Software Forecast and Analysis (MDM and MAM)
- Mobile Security Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Operating Systems Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Worker Population Forecasts and Profiles
- Mobile Enterprise Software Demand-Side Analysis
- Clientless Remote Support Services Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Enterprise Application Forecast and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How are mobile enterprise application platform providers driving mobile solution deployments for the enterprise and mobile operators?
- What methods exist to create, deploy, manage, and secure access on or by mobile devices for enterprises and mobile operators?
- Which applications are the most important to be mobilized by enterprise customers and vertical industries?
- Which mobile operating environments will emerge as key components to mobile business deployments?
IDC's Mobile Enterprise Software service analyzes the strategies, market positions, and future directions of major vendors in the mobile software market. A representative list of these vendors may include:
Absolute Software, AirClic, AirWatch, Antenna Software, Appcelerator, Appear Networks, Apperian, Apple, Avaya, BMC Software, Bomgar, Boxtone, CA Technologies, Check Point Software, Cisco, Citrix, Corrigo, Excitor, Fiberlink, F-Secure, Good Technology, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, Intermec, iPass, Juniper Networks, Kony Solutions, LANDesk, LogMeIn, McAfee, mFormation, Microsoft, Mobile Active Defense, Mobile Iron, Motorola Solutions, Nokia, Open Peak, Oracle, Red Bend, RIM, salesforce.com, Samsung, SAP, Sencha, SEVEN, Smith Micro, SOTI, Spring Wireless, Sprint, Symantec, Tangoe, Trend Micro, Verivo Software, VMware, and Xora.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.