Organizations are increasingly leveraging mobility to transform their businesses. To this end, mobile solutions are increasingly important in an organization's overall IT strategy. IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Platforms and Solutions service helps product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals understand the opportunities, competitive landscape, key trends, and end-user needs in the mobile software market. In addition, this service provides IT professionals with key frameworks and decision-making tools to assist with mobile strategy development.
- Mobile application development and deployment tools and platforms
- Mobile enterprise application architectures and trends
- Mobile device, application, and data management software
- Mobile security software
- Mobile operating systems
- Remote support software
- BYOD trends and software solutions
- Best practices for mobile software strategy
- Mobile deployment requirements in the enterprise and across industries based on end-user research
- Mobile worker populations and segmentation
- Mobile Enterprise Application Platform Forecast and Analysis
- Enterprise Mobility Management Software Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Security Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Application Development IDC PlanScape
- Enterprise Mobility Management IDC PeerScape
- Mobile Worker Population Forecast
- Mobile Enterprise Software Demand-Side Analysis
- Clientless Remote Support Services Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Software Strategy Frameworks
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How are mobile enterprise application platform providers driving mobile solution deployments for the enterprise and mobile operators?
- What methods and best practices exist to create, deploy, manage, and secure access to corporate information on or by mobile devices?
- How will mobile enterprise markets evolve in the context of megatrends such as cloud, social, big data, and the increasingly complex array of endpoints from which user's access data?
- How are organizations leveraging mobility for business transformation, and what role does mobility play in the genesis of the next-generation workplace?
ALPHA SOFTWARE CORP, APPERIAN, INC., AirWatch, LLC., AnyPresence, Inc., Appcelerator, Inc., BOMGAR INC., Blackberry Technologies Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Inc., Citrix Systems GmbH, F-Secure Oyj, Good Technology, Inc., Gupta Technologies, LLC, Hewlett-Packard Company, KONY SOLUTIONS, INC., KidoZen, Inc., Kinvey, Inc., LANDesk Software, Inc., LOGMEIN, INC., MCAFEE, INC., MobileIron, Red Bend Software, Inc., Sencha Inc., Tangoe, Inc., VERIVO SOFTWARE, INC., Zebra Technologies Corporation