IDC's Production and Large Format Print Markets service analyzes technology developments, print buyers' evolving needs, and high-volume print production trends. The service examines the worldwide and U.S. opportunities in the continuous form market and color and monochrome print-on-demand (POD) market for devices as well as the pages generated by these machines. Forecast and analysis is provided by the conventional speed and technology segmentation as well as by the end-user production segments (e.g., very light, light, mid, and full) when appropriate. Furthermore, the service analyzes the U.S. and worldwide large format printing market by technology and format size.
- Continuous feed LED/laser and inkjet press markets
- Color and monochrome print-on-demand markets
- Large format print market
- Industry-relevant trade shows and events (e.g., Graph Expo, Label Expo, and SGIA)
- Worldwide/U.S. Color Print-On-Demand Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide/U.S. Monochrome Print-On-Demand and Production Printing Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide/North America Large Format Printer Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide/U.S. Continuous Feed Printer Engine Forecast and Analysis
- Trade Show Activities
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the growth trends within the different market segments of the production printing market?
- What are the growth trends within the different market segments of the large format printing market?
- What are the new products and technologies that could change the competitive landscape?
- Who are the leaders, major players, contenders, and participants in the emerging inkjet press market?
- How do new products and technologies change the competitive landscape?
- What are the solutions and services customers are looking for to meet business needs and enable success?
IDC's Production and Large Format Print Markets service focuses on the impact of various technologies and services on high-volume document production and communication programs. Examples of large format vendors tracked include:
Adobe, Agfa, Canon, EFI, Epson, Exstream Software, Fujifilm Sericol, Gerber Scientific, HP, IBM, Impika, Inca, Infiniti, KIP, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Matan, Mimaki, Mutoh, Pitney Bowes, Ricoh, Roland, Screen, StreamServe, Xeikon, and Xerox.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Senior Research Analyst, Hardcopy Peripheral Solutions
Research Director, Production Output Solutions