As both service providers and enterprise networks continue to grow in scale and complexity, network availability, reliability, efficiency, and faster speeds become critical issues for effective network design and planning. IDC's Japan Communications Networks service provides a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of the Japan network equipment market from the perspectives of equipment vendors, channels, and enterprise users. For each market segment covered, JCN provides key trends, competitive analysis of leading equipment vendors, market analysis and forecasts, and essential guidance. JCN continues to focus on SDN, NFV, bare-metal switching, and ODM direct markets.
- Ethernet switch
- Application delivery controller
- Wireless LAN
- SDN, NFV
- Japan Router Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Ethernet Switch Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Datacenter Network Infrastructure Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Networking Enterprise User Survey
- Japan SDN Forecast and Analysis
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Telecom 2016 Predictions
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What issues must enterprise users address with regard to their own networks?
- How is the competitive landscape of the application networking market evolving?
- What are the demand trends, requirements, and preferences of corporate end users with regard to their networks in Japan?
- What are the key factors for success in the maturing network equipment market?
A10 Networks, Inc., Alaxala Networks Corp, Alcatel-Lucent, Allied Telesis, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd., HP Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Juniper Networks, Inc., NEC Corporation, Radware Ltd., Ruckus Wireless, Inc., Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
Group Manager, Communications, IDC Japan
Senior Market Analyst, Communications, IDC Japan