IDC's Australia Next Generation Networks research provides insightful, local analysis on the development and adoption of broadband and IP technologies and their impact on traditional voice and data technologies. The deployment of next-generation network solutions will allow service providers to supply new innovative services such as managed services, fixed-mobile convergence solutions, unified communications, collaboration, and conferencing technologies. This service analyzes market dynamics and also assesses business opportunities for vendors and service providers, as well as their strategies for success. It delivers market sizing and forecast information derived from supply-side research and surveys of buying behavior, usage, and preferences of Australian enterprises. Australia Next Generation Networks research also provides international comparisons, benchmarks, and useful insights to assist suppliers in gaining market share in Asia/Pacific's most mature and competitive market.
- Broadband and infrastructure
- Unified communication adoption and services
- Semiannual sizing of Internet access services and telecom network services
- Adoption of managed network services
- Competitive analysis of local multinational carriers and service providers in Australia
- Network-Centric IT and Managed Services
- Australian Voice, Data, and IP Services 2012–2016 Forecast and Analysis
- Australian Broadband Services 2012–2016 Forecast and Analysis
- Australian Unified Communications Services 2012–2016 Forecast and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the effective go-to-market strategies for IP services such as IP telephony and applications?
- How does the adoption of multiplay services impact the transformation of service providers?
- What is the competitive positioning based on the vendor analysis provided?
- In which customer segment will there be the greatest telecommunications opportunities?
- What are the market opportunities of VoIP and IP VPN services among telcos and/or corporations?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Australia next-generation networks market, including:
AAPT, Alcatel-Lucent, Amcom, AT&T, Avaya, BT, Cisco, Dimension Data, Gen-i, HP, IBM, iiNet, Interactive Intelligence, LifeSize, M2, Macquarie Telecom, Microsoft, NBN Co, NEC, OBS, Optus, Polycom, Telstra, TPG, Verizon Business, and UxC
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.