While China's economy enters a period of low growth, IDC's China Services Market still shows encouraging signals in comparison with the enterprise hardware and software market. In 2013, the size of China's services market reached US$18.9 billion, representing year-on-year (YoY) growth of 12.1%. Although this growth rate represented a slight slowdown over the previous year, it marked a gain share in China's overall IT market. The annual growth rate of the IT services market is forecast to remain stable and outpace the GDP growth rate in the next five years.
- IT services
- Internet datacenter
- BPO customer care
- Cloud services
- Business process outsourcing
- Offshore software development
- Smart City
- China IT Services Forecast and Analysis
- China Internet Datacenter Services Forecast and Analysis
- China Customer Care BPO Services Market Forecast and Analysis
- China-Based Offshore Software Development Market Forecast and Analysis
- China Cloud Workload and Deployment Model End-User Survey
- China Industry Cloud Demands Analysis
- China Mobility Managed Services Market Size and Forecast
- China Enterprise Mobility Professional Services Market Size and Forecast
- China Public Cloud Services End-User Survey
- China Private Cloud Services and Technologies End-User Survey
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market size and five-year forecast of China's IT services market? Which product areas in China services market will show the fastest growth in the next five years?
- How does IT services spending vary by vertical industry?
- What are the demands and buying behavior trends of end users?
- Who are the key players, and what is the key competitiveness in China's IT services market?
- What are the influence factors, drivers, and inhibitors for China's IT services market?
- What are the hot solutions, and what are the opportunities and challenges in penetrating these markets?
Accenture plc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Dell Inc., Digital China Holdings Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Lenovo Group Limited