While China's economy enters a period of low growth, China Services Market still shows encouraging signals in comparison with the enterprise hardware and software market. In 2013, the size of China's services market reached US$18.9 billion, representing year-on-year (YoY) growth of 12.1%. Although this growth rate represented a slight slowdown over the previous year, it marked a gain share in China's overall IT market. The annual growth rate of the IT services market is forecast to remain stable and outpace the GDP growth rate in the next five years.
- IT services
- Internet datacenter
- BPO customer care
- Cloud services
- Business process outsourcing
- Offshore software development
- Smart City
- China IT Services Forecast and Analysis
- China Internet Datacenter Services Forecast and Analysis
- China Customer Care BPO Services Market Forecast and Analysis
- China-Based Offshore Software Development Market Forecast and Analysis
- China Cloud Workload and Deployment Model End-User Survey
- China Industry Cloud Demands Analysis
- China Mobility Managed Services Market Size and Forecast
- China Enterprise Mobility Professional Services Market Size and Forecast
- China Public Cloud Services End-User Survey
- China Private Cloud Services and Technologies End-User Survey
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market size and five-year forecast of China's IT services market? Which product areas in China services market will show the fastest growth in the next five years?
- How does IT services spending vary by vertical industry?
- What are the demands and buying behavior trends of end users?
- Who are the key players, and what is the key competitiveness in China's IT services market?
- What are the influence factors, drivers, and inhibitors for China's IT services market?
- What are the hot solutions, and what are the opportunities and challenges in penetrating these markets?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in China's IT and business services market, including:
Accenture, Cisco, CTG, Dell, Digital China, HP, Huawei, IBM, and Lenovo.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.