IDC's Canadian Telecom Market Drivers and Strategies service provides communications service providers (CSPs) and IT vendors with executive-level insights into competitive, technological, and regulatory trends impacting the Canadian telecom services market. This service also offers unparalleled detail in sizing and forecasting market segments, insights into new opportunities, drivers of the CSP of the future, and advice based on end-user research.
- Existing markets, including:
- Broadband Internet access, including cable, DSL, and fixed wireless
- IP convergence and WAN data services
- Wireless voice and data, including 3G/4G, WLAN, and wireless enterprise adoption
- Wireline local access and long distance traditional markets and next-generation SIP trunk access
- Residential, small and medium-sized business, enterprise, and wholesale markets
- Network trends and CSPs of the future series
- Canadian Telecom Capex Spending Outlook
- Business Telecom Survey of Usage and Preference
- Who's Who: Canadian Telecom Industry Structure Guide
- Canadian Telecom Forecast and Analysis
- Segmentation by Customer and Vertical Markets
- Canadian Wireless Forecast and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the current competitive dynamics in the telecom service sector?
- How should service providers approach each market segment?
- What are the size and market share position of players in each segment?
- How are service providers leveraging IP technology, and what opportunities are emerging from IP convergence?
- What is the impact of emerging technologies on both network architecture and service delivery?
- How will the market for wireless services evolve beyond 2015?
AT&T Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Amazon.com, Inc., Avaya Inc., BCE Inc., Bell Aliant Regional Communications Holdings, Limited Partnership, CONNECTEAST GROUP, CenturyLink, Inc., Ciena Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cogeco Cable Inc., EDEN ROCK COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, LM Ericsson Telephone Company, Microsoft Corporation, Rogers Communications Inc., Samsung, Saskatchewan Telecommunications Holding Corporation, Siemens AG, TELUS Corporation, Terago Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vonage Holdings Corp.