IDC's Canadian Communications Market Drivers and Strategies service provides communications service providers (CSPs) and IT vendors with executive-level insights into competitive, technological, and regulatory trends impacting the Canadian communications services market. This service also offers unparalleled detail in sizing and forecasting market segments, insights into new opportunities, drivers of the CSP of the future, and advice based on end-user research.
- Broadband internet access, including cable, DSL, and fixed wireless
- IP convergence and WAN data services
- Wireless voice and data, including 3G/4G, WLAN, and wireless enterprise adoption
- Wireline local access and long distance traditional markets and next-generation SIP trunk access
- Residential, small, and medium-sized businesses; enterprises; and wholesale markets
- Network trends and CSPs of the future series
- Who's Who in the Zoo: Canadian Communications Services Market Shares
- Canadian Communications Service Provider Capex Spending
- Canadian Wireless Service Forecast
- Canadian Communications Services Forecast
- Business Telecom Survey of Usage and Preference
- Business TV Forecast
- CSPs of the Future – Emerging Topic Series
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the current competitive dynamics in the communications service sector?
- How should service providers approach each market segment?
- What are the size and market share position of players in each segment?
- How are service providers leveraging IP technology, and what opportunities are emerging from IP convergence?
- What is the impact of emerging technologies on both network architecture and service delivery?
- How will the market for wireless services evolve over the next five years?
AT&T Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Amazon.com, Inc., Avaya Inc., Bell Canada, BlackBerry, CenturyLink, Inc., Ciena Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cogeco Communications Inc., Eastlink Cable Systems, Google Inc., HP Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, LM Ericsson Telephone Company, Microsoft Corporation, Nokia Corporation, PERSONA INCORPORATED, Primus Telecommunications Group, Incorporated, Rogers Communications Inc., Samsung, SaskTel International, TELUS Corporation, Terago Networks Inc., The Shaw Group Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Videotron Ltd., ZTE Corporation