The enterprise applications (EA) and business analytics (BA) solutions market will face severe conditions as a result of the global recession, with the need for cost reductions on new implementations and justification for the replacement of legacy applications being two of the key challenges. IDC's Japan Enterprise Applications and Business Analytics Solutions service takes a three-pronged approach to the market: focus on quantitative data for market forecasts and user needs trends, review vendor strategies across solution sets in the enterprise applications space, and analyze new business opportunities. This service also includes market analysis of ERP, CRM, SCM, and BA.
- Market size and forecast of ERP, CRM, SCM, and BA
- CMO survey of EA/BA solutions
- Market opportunity of social CRM
- Competitive analysis of EA/BA vendors
- End-user survey of EA/BA solutions
- SaaS applications trends and dynamics
- Japan EA/BA User Perception and Needs
- Japan Enterprise Application and Business Analytics Solutions Forecast and Review by Vertical
- Japan EA Market Size and Forecast for EA Package
- Japan BA Market Size and Forecast
- Japan CMO Perception and Needs
- Competitive Analysis of Japan EA/BA Package Vendors
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How do EA/BA vendors react to the 3rd platform in Japan?
- How do CMOs use EA/BA solutions and change their IT investment trends in Japan?
- How do BA solutions lead Japanese companies to management innovation?
- How do solution vendors react to changing patterns of end-user requirements and investments?
- What kind of cloud applications and solutions will be adopted, and which industries will adopt them?
- What is the next big wave of enterprise application solutions?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in Japan's enterprise applications and business analytics solutions market, including:
Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, NEC, NTT DATA, Oracle, salesforce.com, SAP AG, SAS Institute, and Toshiba Solution.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Group Manager, Software & Security, IDC Japan
Market Analyst, Software & Security, IDC Japan