The enterprise applications (EA) and solutions market will face severe conditions as a result of the global recession, with cost reduction on new implementations and justification for the replacement of legacy applications being two of the key challenges. IDC's Japan Enterprise Applications and Solutions service takes a three-pronged approach to the market: focus on quantitative data for market forecasts and user needs trends, review vendor strategies across solution sets in the enterprise applications space, and analyze new business opportunities. This service also includes market analysis of ERM, SCM, and PLM. In 2017, this service will enhance several researches to the cloud-based digital manufacturing.
- Market size and forecast of EA software
- Competitive analysis of EA vendors
- End-user survey of EA solutions
- HCM payroll solutions
- PLM solutions
- Japan User Perception and Need for digital manufacturing and PLM Solutions
- Japan EA User Perception and Needs
- Japan Enterprise Application and Solutions Forecast
- Competitive Analysis of Japan EA Package Vendors
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How do EA vendors react to the 3rd Platform in Japan?
- How do solution vendors react to changing patterns of end-user requirements and investments?
- How do user utilization trend PLM solutions?
- What is the next big wave of enterprise applications solutions?
Autodesk, Inc., Dassault Systemes S.A., Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infor Global Solutions, Inc., Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd., MIROKU JYOHO SERVICE CO.,LTD., Microsoft Corporation, OBIC Co.,Ltd., Oracle Corporation, PCA CORPORATION, PTC, Inc., SAP AG, Siemens AG, Works Applications Co., Ltd.