The enterprise applications (EA) and solutions market will face severe conditions as a result of the global recession, with cost reduction on new implementations and justification for the replacement of legacy applications being two of the key challenges. IDC's Japan Enterprise Applications and Solutions service takes a three-pronged approach to the market: focus on quantitative data for market forecasts and user needs trends, review vendor strategies across solution sets in the enterprise applications space, and analyze new business opportunities. This service also includes market analysis of ERM, SCM, PLM, and CRM. In addition, IDC studies IT utilization in marketing activities with high data analysis needs.
- Market size and forecast of EA software
- Competitive analysis of EA vendors
- End-user survey of EA solutions
- SaaS applications trends
- End-user survey of HCM payroll solutions
- Trends and User Needs of HCM Payroll Solutions
- Japan EA User Perception and Needs
- Japan Enterprise Application and Solutions Forecast and Review by Vertical
- Japan EA Market Size and Forecast
- Competitive Analysis of Japan EA Package Vendors
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How do EA vendors react to the 3rd Platform in Japan?
- How do solution vendors react to changing patterns of end-user requirements and investments?
- What kind of cloud applications and solutions will be adopted, and which industries will adopt them?
- What is the next big wave of enterprise applications solutions?
Group Manager, Software & Security, IDC Japan
Market Analyst, Software & Security, IDC Japan