Customer experience management strategies, from operational point solutions to high-level corporate initiatives, continue to evolve. Both an increase in corporate focus on customer experience and changing end-consumer expectations are impacting buyer needs for both business process and contact center technology services. Hosted Contact Center and Customer Experience Management Services research equips services firms with the market insight needed to compete in this next generation of the hosted contact center and customer experience management services markets.
- Customer care business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Hosted contact center services (including the impact of cloud/SaaS)
- Mobile customer care
- Contact center analytics services
- End-consumer communication preferences and trends
- Customer experience trends
- Technical support and help desk BPO
- Home-based contact center agents delivery ("homeshoring" or "WAHA")
- Social CRM and social media practices in customer care BPO
- Sales and marketing BPO services, including digital marketing BPO services
- BPaaS (business process as a service)
- Contact center automation, including interactive voice response and self-service
- Omni-channel customer experience
- Worldwide and U.S. Customer Care BPO Forecast and Analysis
- Competitive Analysis and Profiles of Customer Care BPO and Hosted Contact Center Services Leaders
- Buyer Survey and Analysis for Customer Care BPO and Hosted Contact Center Services
- Hosted Contact Center Services Forecast and Analysis
- Home-Based Agents: Market Forecast and Analysis
- IDC MarketScape: Hosted/Cloud Contact Center Services Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Customer Experience Management Services Vendor Assessment
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How large is the worldwide customer care BPO services market opportunity, and what will it be in 2019?
- How large is the U.S. hosted contact center services market opportunity, and what will it be in 2019?
- What is the competitive market positioning and perception of customer care BPO and hosted contact center services firms?
- How large is the U.S. customer care BPO services market that uses home-based agents as a delivery model?
- How are mobile and social customer care trends changing the way customer care BPO is delivered, and how is analytics impacting the market?
Accenture plc, Alorica Inc., Convergys Corporation, Genesys International Corporation Limited, Hewlett-Packard Company, Infosys Limited, Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc., LiveOps, Inc., SITEL Corporation, Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated., TeleTech Holdings, Inc., Teleperformance SA, Verizon Communications Inc., WNS (Holdings) Limited, West Corporation