IDC's Asia/Pacific Consumer Mobility service focuses on the future revenue streams of mobile carriers in the region. It provides insight into how Over-The-Top (OTT) players like Google and Facebook are capturing the mobile content and services space at the expense of carriers. It also covers how mobile carriers can compete, complement, or partner with both large and small OTT players.
- Annual sizing and forecast of mobile advertising by country
- Annual sizing and forecast of mobile data application spending by country
- Competitive analysis and positioning strategies of mobile operators by country
- Competitive analysis of OTT players active in the region
- Competitive analysis on mobile devices across APEJ
- Mobile broadband services
- Mobile multimedia services
- Mobile advertising
- OTTP partner opportunities for mobile carriers
- Mobile gaming
- Mobile payment and operator billing
- Social local mobile (SoLoMo) marketing and sales
- App Store business models
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the potential demand for mobile content and applications?
- What are mobile operators' competitive strategies as OTT players like Google and Facebook focus on the mobile market?
- How can mobile operators move into adjacent areas of business?
- How do operators identify new value-added services to boost future revenue?
IDC's Asia/Pacific Consumer Mobility provides profiles of vendors and service providers their sales and marketing strategies, channel programs, current and future service offerings, and SWOT analysis. Examples of companies covered include:
Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, Zenga, China Mobile, Hutchison, M1, Nokia, Optus, PCCW Mobile, Qualcomm, Samsung, SingTel Mobile, StarHub Mobile, Telstra, and Vodafone.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.