As enterprise modernize and improve their architecture for composing and integration applications in real time, they are confused by the myriad choices offered to them. Should they use an ESB or data services? How do they ensure the data used in an application is governed properly? How do they improve performance to ensure speed, while delivering accuracy? BuyerPulse® Analysis: Real-Time Integration looks at the evolving needs of buyers as they consolidate, standardize, and extend their integration platforms. This program helps vendors with market and product planning, aligning their products with customer needs, and gaining a competitive understanding of what is being implemented and what factors into buyer decisions.
- Segmentation to examine current traction and future growth across the SOA integration capabilities
- User requirements for integration platforms, including ESBs, messaging, and SOA governance
- Evaluation of vendor business models, architectures, and capabilities
- Case studies that detail what buyers are implementing and how they are making purchasing
- IDC MarketScape
- Detailed Competitive Analysis
- Buying Pattern Research and Analysis
- Case Studies
- Vendor Profiles and Risk Assessments
- Vendor Shares and Forecasts
- Annual Analysis of Purchasing Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will vendors differentiate in the face of intense competition in key middleware markets?
- What do customers look for when they make middleware purchasing decisions?
- How is services-oriented integration evolving as the market evolves to a greater level of maturity?
- How will off-premise deployment models translate to growth opportunities in the middleware markets?
IDC's BuyerPulse Analysis: Real-Time Integration service examines the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of more than 100 providers, including:
Fiorano, Fujitsu, GigaSpaces, Hitachi, IBM, Informatica, Information Builders, Lawson Software, Micro Focus, Microsoft, OpenSpan, Oracle, Progress Software, Red Hat, RTI, SAP, Software AG, StreamBase, Tervela, TIBCO, Vitria, and VMware.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.