The emergence of new technologies and advancement of applications continue to transform Malaysia's telecommunication industry. This has increasingly required service providers to differentiate their products and services in order to stay ahead of competition. IDC's Malaysia Telecommunications service keeps market players informed of the latest industry developments and competitive trends. It provides in-depth and forward-looking analysis on the evolution of the different telecommunication services markets, examines end-user communication usage and preferences and sizing of critical market segments, and explores developments that are impacting the telecommunications industry.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Wireless and Internet markets and technologies
- Cloud, NGN, and IP communications products and services
- Fixed-line telecommunications and technologies
- End users' communications needs and trends
- Annual market sizing and forecast of mobile, telecom network services, and Internet access services
- Competitive analysis of service providers
- End users' adoption of emerging services including cloud, NGN, and IP services
- Value-added services in mobile services, including ecommerce, mobile content, and social media
- Technological developments and industrywide issues
- ASEAN 2016 Telecommunications Top 10 Predictions
- Malaysia Telecommunications Services 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis
- Profiles of Existing and Emerging Mobile and Fixed Broadband Service Providers
- Enterprise and Consumer Mobility in Malaysia
- Survey: Communication Usage and Purchasing Behavior in Malaysia
- The Impact of Cloud Computing on Telecommunication Service Providers in Malaysia
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the revenue opportunities for service providers in the mobile, broadband, and fixed-line markets?
- Which services and strategies will emerge and pave the way for the Malaysia telecommunications industry as emerging technologies develop?
- How will the market evolve over the next five years?
- What effective go-to-market strategies should the telcos adopt?
- What are the key trends driving the telecommunications industry in Malaysia?
- What are the key needs and demands of telecommunications users in Malaysia?