The emergence of new technologies and advancement of applications continue to transform Malaysia's telecommunication industry. This has increasingly required service providers to differentiate their products and services in order to stay ahead of competition. IDC's Malaysia Telecommunications service keeps market players informed of the latest industry developments and competitive trends. It provides in-depth and forward-looking analysis on the evolution of the different telecommunication services markets, examines end-user communication usage and preferences and sizing of critical market segments, and explores developments that are impacting the telecommunications industry.
- Wireless and Internet markets and technologies
- Cloud, NGN, and IP communications products and services
- Fixed-line telecommunications and technologies
- End users' communications needs and trends
- Annual market sizing, market share, and forecast of mobile, telecom network services, and Internet access services
- Competitive analysis of service providers
- End users' adoption of emerging services including cloud, NGN, and IP services
- Value-added services in mobile services, including ecommerce, mobile content, and social media
- Technological developments and industrywide issues
- ASEAN 2014 Telecommunications Top 10 Predictions
- Malaysia Telecommunications Services 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis
- Profiles of Existing and Emerging Mobile and Fixed Broadband Service Providers
- Enterprise and Consumer Mobility in Malaysia
- Malaysia SME Survey: Communication Usage and Purchasing Behavior
- The Impact of Cloud Computing on Telecommunication Service Providers in Malaysia
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the revenue opportunities for service providers in the mobile, broadband, and fixed-line markets?
- Which services and strategies will emerge and pave the way for the Malaysia telecommunications industry as emerging technologies develop?
- How will the market evolve over the next five years?
- What effective go-to-market strategies should the telcos adopt?
- What are the key trends driving the telecommunications industry in Malaysia?
- What are the key needs and demands of telecommunications users in Malaysia?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Malaysia telecommunications market, including:
Airzed, Astro, Celcom, Digi, Jaring, Maxis, NTT, P1, Padunet, Telekom Malaysia, Time, U Mobile, and YES.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.