The IT innovation research program defines services transformation in New Zealand's business market and its impact on the IT Industry. The practice offers the breadth of coverage — outsourcing/managed services, systems integration, application development, application management, network consulting and integration, and emerging services markets such as cloud computing services. However, our research is focused on industry-defining trends and disruption. The innovation team works in close collaboration with our international specialists and our New Zealand leadership practice, which is dedicated to understanding business demand and adoption in New Zealand.
- New Zealand IT services market size and forecast
- Competitive environment and recommendations for vendors
- Cloud services adoption and disruption
- End-user services spending trends and expectations
- Impact of UFB on the IT services sector
- The blurring lines between telco and IT services
- The managed services ecosystem
- New Zealand IT Services Market Analysis and Forecast
- New Zealand ICT Ecosystem Market Survey
- Top 10 Predictions: End-of-Year Predictions Defining the Industry Outlook Descriptions
- Transition to Cloud Services
- The Datacenter Evolution
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market opportunity and forecast outlook for IT services in New Zealand?
- What does the current competitive environment look like and what are the key recommendations for vendors?
- How will the UFB impact the IT services market?
- How will disruptive consumption models, such as cloud services, impact the traditional IT services market?
- What opportunities does consumerization of IT offer IT service providers?
- How will the telco and IT service providers compete in the ICT market?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the New Zealand 3rd Platform Heat Map, including:
Datacom, Dimension Data, Fronde, Fujitsu, Gen-I, HP, IBM, InterGen, Revera, Soltius, and Unisys.
IDC's custom research and go-to-market solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.