Mobility is the top technology issue for enterprise organizations across Australia, and the market is developing at a rapid pace. IDC's Australia Mobility Leadership Series provides timely analysis of new developments within the Asia/Pacific mobility ecosystem. The program addresses activities in the mobility market, new business models, revenue and service opportunities, and the changing device landscape. This program benefits analytics vendors, cloud providers, Internet telephony service provider (ITSP), professional services firms, security vendors, telecom infrastructure and service provider vendors, unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) vendors, and Web 2.0 players.
- Mobile payments and near-field communications (NFC)
- Mobile applications
- Devices/bring your own devices (BYODs)
- Mobile virtualization
- Machine to machine (M2M)
- Mobile security/GRC
- Advertising/revenue creation
- Unified communications
- Semiannual mobile services market sizing
- Overview of Mobile Payments in Australia
- Mobile Apps in Australia
- Mobiles — The Next Desktop?
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What applications are hot in the Australia mobile market?
- What new developments are shaping the Australia market for mobility?
- What are the implications of the changing mobile device landscape for the enterprise?
- What are the latest developments in mobile security for organizations?
Accenture plc, Apple Inc., Blackberry Technologies Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Computer Sciences Corporation, Google Inc., IBM, Microsoft Corporation, Optus Pty Ltd, Telstra Corporation Limited, Vodafone Group Plc
Associate Vice President, Australia Research