IDC's CRM Applications: Sales and Service keeps product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals informed of trends, leading and emerging vendors, and new market opportunities in the CRM applications market. Customer experience (CX) encompasses the software and processes that enable better, more effective customer interaction and leverage and coordinate the broader organization with the intention of increasing intimacy between the organization and its prospects and customers. The technologies of social, mobile, and analytics are key in supporting the CX initiative and are indicative of the market dynamics that suppliers must track, understand, and respond to. In addition to competitive intelligence, this service provides case study and survey insight within the user community. The blend of supply- and demand-side perspectives will help technology vendors and suppliers make informed decisions to address customer needs and market opportunities.
- Customer experience across channels (which includes CRM, content management, commerce platforms, integration, and advanced analytics) for B2B and B2C
- Social marketing, sales, and service software and implementations
- CRM analytics and social media applications
- Social business (customer, employee, supplier, and partner engagement)
- Marketing and sales automation applications
- Customer service and contact center applications
- CRM application priority investments
- SaaS and on-premise models
- IDC MarketScape and Benchmark Studies
- Emerging Trends in CRM Applications
- CRM Applications Worldwide Forecast and Analysis
- Customer Experience End-User Study
- CRM Analytics Applications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the taxonomy for customer experience, and what are the fundamental components? What delivery models for CRM applications are end-user organizations adopting?
- If CX is on the rise, where do traditional CRM applications fit in?
- What is the market size and five-year forecast for CRM applications, and who are the major players?
- What role do CRM applications suppliers play in helping customers create CRM strategies?
- Where are the best opportunities for implementing analytics within a CRM framework?
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Amdocs Limited, Amdocs Software Solutions Limited Liability Company, Appboy, Aptean, Attensity Group Inc, Avaya Inc., BAZAARVOICE, INC., BLINQ MEDIA, LLC, Blackbaud, Inc., BrandWatch Technologies, Inc., Buzzient, CLARABRIDGE INC, Cegedim SA, Cisco Systems Internetworking Iletisim Hizmetleri Limited Sirketi, Cisco Systems, Inc., Constant Contact, Inc., Datahug, EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION, Epicor Software Corporation, GEOFEEDIA INC., GIGYA, INC., Genesys S.A.S., Genius, Google Inc., GraphDive, HUBSPOT, INC., IBM, Infor, Inc., Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc., Jive Software, Inc., KADIENT INC, KANA Software, Inc., Kony, Inc., LATTICE ENGINES INC, Lithium Corporation., MARKETO, INC., MEDALLIA, INC., Meltwater Group, Microsoft Corporation, NETBASE CORP, NETSUITE DEVELOPEMENT CORP, NetSuite Inc., Neustar, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Ltd, Percolate, SAP AG, SAS Institute Inc., SAVO GROUP LTD, SUGARCRM INC., Salesforce.com, Inc., Service Source Europe Ltd, Spotify AB, Talkwalker, The Sage Group plc, UserVoice Inc., ZENDESK