IDC's CRM Applications and Customer Experience service keeps product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals informed of trends, leading and emerging vendors, and new market opportunities in the CRM applications market. Customer experience (CX) encompasses the software and processes that enable better, more effective customer interaction and leverage and coordinate the broader organization with the intention of increasing intimacy between an organization and its prospects and customers. The technologies of social, mobile, and analytics are key in supporting the CX initiative and are indicative of the market dynamics that suppliers must track, understand, and respond to. In addition to competitive intelligence, this service provides case study and survey insight within the user community. The blend of supply- and demand-side perspectives will help technology vendors and suppliers make informed decisions to address customer needs and market opportunities.
- Customer experience across channels (includes CRM, content management, commerce platforms, integration, advanced analytics) for B2B and B2C
- Marketing and sales automation applications
- Customer service and contact center applications
- Social business (customer, supplier, and partner engagement)
- Social marketing, sales, and service software and implementations
- CRM analytics and socialytic applications
- CRM application priority investments
- On-demand, hosted, and on-premise models
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Social Marketing Management Applications
- Emerging Trends in CRM Applications
- CRM Applications Worldwide Forecast and Analysis
- AppStats Quarterly End-User Study
- CRM Analytics and Web Analytics Applications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the taxonomy for customer experience, and what are the fundamental components? What delivery models for CRM applications are end-user organizations adopting?
- What is the market size and five-year forecast for CRM applications, and who are the major players?
- What role do CRM applications suppliers play in helping customers create CRM strategies?
- Where are the best opportunities for implementing analytics within a CRM framework?
IDC's CRM Applications and Customer Experience service examines how software providers are positioning themselves to compete in the CRM applications market. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the CRM applications market, including:
Adobe, Aggregate Knowledge, Amdocs, Aptean, Aspect, AT Internet, Attensity, Augme, Avaya, Awareness Networks, Blackbaud, BlinQ Media, Brandwatch, Buzzient, Cegedim, Cisco, Clarabridge, Constant Contact, eCairn, eGain, Epicor, Genesys, Genius, GeoFeedia, Get Satisfaction, Google, GraphDive, Hearsay Social, HootSuite, Hubspot, IBM, Infor, Interactive Intelligence, Jive, Kadient, Kana, Lattice Engines, Lithium, Lyris, Marketo, Meltwater, Microsoft, NetBase, NetSuite, Next Principles, NICE Systems, Nimble, Oracle, Parature, PegaSystems, Percolate, ReadyPulse, Responsys, Sage, salesforce.com, SAP, SAS, Scout Analytics, ShopIgniter, Spotify, Spredfast, Sprinklr, SugarCRM, The Savo Group, VHT, and WebTrends.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.