IDC Financial Insights' Asia/Pacific Financial Services IT Strategies offers a focused look at the Asian banking sector and provides decision makers with a comprehensive array of actionable information, including business model analysis, market entry strategies, competitive positioning, information technology trends, and market forecasts. This advisory service helps financial institutions and technology providers that operate within Asia/Pacific to grow their businesses, maximize returns, and boost customer retention. Our in-country advisors actively engage with management teams to identify market opportunities and provide strategic guidance. The research agenda follows banking opportunities from bank and vendor perspectives, providing senior-level decision makers with timely market insights into the business opportunities within this dynamic part of the world.
This service develops an in-depth analysis of key trends in both the corporate and the retail banking sectors in the Asia/Pacific region based on ongoing communication with banking practitioners, industry experts, and product and service vendors. Our analysts work with subscribers to map out the research agenda for the year and are also available to provide ad hoc advice to help banking executives and vendors make informed decisions. In addition to ongoing research reports, our research advisory service provides analyst access, Web conferences, and exclusive admission to banking-related roundtables and content-rich conferences such as the annual Asian Financial Services Congress.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Key technology spending priorities in Asia/Pacific banks
- Best practices and business models for banks in the 12 key markets in Asia/Pacific
- Competitive positioning and strategic guidance for IT vendors for gaining traction in Asia/Pacific banking
- Banking customer trends and market analysis for the 12 key markets in Asia/Pacific
- Impact of economic, regulatory, competitive, and social trends on IT investments in Asia/Pacific banks
- New technologies in retail and corporate banking
- The use of four pillars and innovation accelerators in Asia/Pacific banks
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How are Asian retail and corporate customers changing, and how must banks adapt to meet their new requirements?
- What are the hot trends in Asia's banking market, and how can technology providers optimize their business models to benefit from these opportunities?
- How do core banking systems investments reflect the business realities of the Asia/Pacific region?
- What are the unique dynamics within the Asian banking environment, and how will they impact local and foreign institutions?
- What are the best practices of the use of four pillars (cloud, mobile, social, and Big Data) in Asia/Pacific banks?
- Which markets offer the greatest potential for financial institutions and the firms that service them?
- Which are the leading banks, and what is the source of their competitive advantage?
IDC Financial Insights' Asia/Pacific Financial Services IT Strategies is ideally suited for executives from banks as well as service providers that seek to understand the trends in the region's banking sector and the emerging technology proposition that will shape competition.