IDC's Worldwide Finance, Accounting, and Procurement BPO Services research offers service providers valuable insight at global and regional levels into the dynamics, size, and scope of BPO market opportunities from a horizontal BPO services standpoint. This service studies macrotrends including mobility and developments such as shifts to new delivery models for BPO (e.g., platforms and business process as a service [BPaaS]) across all BPO categories and will focus on finance and accounting (F&A) BPO, procurement BPO, and business analytics services.
- Global and regional BPO competitive landscape, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Worldwide and U.S. market forecasts for horizontal BPO services such as customer care, human resources, finance and accounting, and procurement services
- Impact of emerging models of delivery (e.g., BPaaS and utility computing) on BPO
- The evolution of BPO deal activity
- Shift toward platform-centric BPO delivery
- Worldwide and U.S. BPO Forecast and Analysis
- Transformation Within BPO
- Emerging BPO Models
- Finance and Accounting BPO
- The BPO Competitive Landscape: Progress Report on the Strategies of Major BPO Service Providers
- Analysis of BPO Deal Activity
- Procurement BPO
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How has the BPO services market changed over the past year? Where are the best opportunities, and how are they developing?
- How are buyers' needs evolving, and what are their expectations of vendors?
- Who are the leading providers of F&A and procurement BPO services, and how are their BPO strategies unfolding?
- How is BPO deal activity evolving, and what are the key characteristics and composition of BPO deals being signed?
IDC's Worldwide Finance, Accounting, and Procurement BPO Services research examines how both IT services and function-specific providers are positioning themselves to compete in the BPO market. This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the BPO space, including:
Business and technology services providers such as Accenture, Aegis, Capgemini, Cognizant, Dell, EXL, Genpact, HCL Tech, HP, IBM, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, WNS, and Xerox.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.