IDC's Worldwide Finance, Accounting, and Procurement BPO Services research offers service providers valuable insight at global and regional levels into the dynamics, size, and scope of BPO market opportunities from a horizontal BPO services standpoint. This service studies macrotrends including mobility, business process automation, and developments such as shifts to new delivery models for BPO (e.g., platforms and business process as a service [BPaaS]) across all BPO categories and will focus on finance and accounting (F&A) BPO, procurement BPO, and business analytics services.
- Global and regional BPO competitive landscape, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Worldwide and U.S. market forecasts for horizontal BPO services such as customer care, human resources, finance and accounting, and procurement services
- Impact of emerging models of delivery (e.g., BPaaS and utility computing) on BPO
- The evolution of BPO deal activity
- Shift toward platform-centric BPO delivery
- Impact of the 3rd Platform on BPO services
- Worldwide and U.S. BPO Forecast and Analysis
- Transformation Within BPO
- Emerging BPO Models
- Finance and Accounting BPO
- F&A BPO and Analytics MarketScapes
- The BPO Competitive Landscape: Progress Report on the Strategies of Major BPO Service Providers
- Analysis of BPO Deal Activity
- Procurement BPO
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How has the BPO services market changed over the past year? Where are the best opportunities, and how are they developing?
- How are buyers' needs evolving, and what are their expectations of vendors?
- Who are the leading providers of F&A and procurement BPO services, and how are their BPO strategies unfolding?
- How is BPO deal activity evolving, and what are the key characteristics and composition of BPO deals being signed?
AEGIS LOGISTICS LIMITED, Accenture plc, Capgemini S.A., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Dell Inc., Genpact Limited, HP Inc., IBM, Infosys Limited, Tata Group, Tech Mahindra Limited, Wipro Limited, Xerox Corporation, arvato AG
Senior Research Analyst