IDC's Finance and Accounting, BPaaS and Analytics Services research offers service providers valuable insight at global and regional levels into the dynamics, size, and scope of BPO market opportunities from a horizontal BPO services standpoint specifically looking at finance and accounting (F&A) BPO and procurement & logistics (non asset) BPO. This service studies trends including business process automation, business analytics services, blockchain, IoT and developments such as shifts to new delivery models for BPO (e.g., platforms and business process as a service [BPaaS]).
- Global and regional BPO competitive landscape, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Worldwide and U.S. market forecasts for horizontal BPO services
- Impact of emerging models of delivery (e.g., BPaaS, platforms) and 3rd platform on BPO services
- The evolution of BPO deal activity
- Finance and Accounting and Procurement and Logistics (non asset) BPO
- Business Analytics Services for BPO
- Impact of Blockchain and automation on BPO
- Worldwide and U.S. BPO Forecast and Analysis
- F&A BPO, Procurement BPO and Analytics MarketScapes
- Analysis of BPO Deal Activity
- F&A BPO and Business Analytics Services Peerscape
- IDC Innovators: Finance and Accounting BPaaS
- Buyer Studies on Adoption of F&A & Procurement BPO; Analytics BPO
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How has the BPO services market changed over the past year? Where are the best opportunities, and how are they developing?
- How are buyers' needs evolving, and what are their expectations of vendors?
- Who are the leading providers of F&A and procurement/logistics (non asset) BPO services, and how are their BPO strategies unfolding?
- How is BPO deal activity evolving, and what are the key characteristics and composition of BPO deals being signed?
Accenture plc, Aegis Limited, Capgemini S.A., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, Genpact Limited, HCL, IBM, Infosys Limited, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Sutherland Global Services, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, WNS (Holdings) Limited, Wipro Limited, Xerox Corporation, arvato systems GmbH