As IT vendors wrestle with unpredictable markets, their strategies have swayed between promoting vertical solutions to solve business issues and offering horizontal solutions to address end-to-end organizational needs. IDC's United States Black Book: State IT Spending by Vertical service is a quarterly analysis of the status and projected growth of the IT industry in 50 states (plus Washington, D.C.) and across 15 vertical markets. The information is crafted to arm U.S. sales and marketing organizations with the specifics they need to allocate resources and target opportunities by state and by industry.
- Economic health of each state
- Size and growth of IT spending by state and vertical
- Key industry trends in each state
- Events impacting IT spending by state and vertical
- Drivers of growth by state and vertical
- IT Spending Forecast by State and Vertical Market
- IT Spending Segmented by 15 Technologies
- IT Spending Forecasts Delivered Quarterly
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- Which states and regions offer the most opportunity for increased IT spending?
- Which industries are most prevalent in each state, and how is their status changing?
- Which states are the largest spenders on IT?
- Which IT markets show the most promise by state and by industry?
IDC's United States Black Book: State IT Spending by Vertical Market service examines U.S. IT spending by state, across 15 verticals and by 15 technologies, and also analyzes how key IT vendors are positioning themselves to capitalize on various opportunities.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.