IDC Health Insights' European Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies service provides detailed information about the evolution of healthcare IT in Europe. It offers valuable insights into IT solution trends in healthcare, including healthcare-specific technology such as electronic health records; admission, discharge, and transfer; PACS; telemedicine; and patient management systems. IDC Health Insights' research and analysis also covers information and communication technology (ICT) spending based on primary end-user surveys and interviews, vendors' go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market. The analysis delivered by this program leverages healthcare-specific consolidated tools and methodologies developed by IDC's Vertical Market Center.
This service develops unique and comprehensive analyses of data, focused on providing actionable recommendations. Relevant market data is collected through IDC Health Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, health industry players, and technology vendors, complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Investigate how technologies will help healthcare organization manage the ambitious challenges of improving service value for the patient and for the clinical and administrative staff, while optimizing costs and resources.
- Focus on technology and processes to enable agile healthcare services delivery and to manage risk and ensure regulation compliance.
- Support the selection of sourcing models and technology selection metrics.
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will healthcare organizations achieve efficiency targets through IT?
- How will healthcare organizations align IT projects with strategic business priorities?
- How will healthcare organizations improve patient information security and information systems compliance?
- Which technologies will have the greater impact on transforming care delivery models and spurring cooperation among providers?
- How will healthcare organizations select technology and partners for service innovation?
IDC Health Insights' European Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies service is ideally suited to support healthcare managers (technology as well as other C-level officers and line-of-business managers involved in ICT projects) in their ICT-related decisions-making process.