IDC's Korea Networks and Communications service offers strategic advice to help telecommunications carriers, systems integrators, and network equipment vendors better understand the key trends that are instrumental in shaping the Korea telecom services and equipment markets.
- Wireless markets and technologies
- Unified communications
- NGN products and services
- Converged services
- Basic: Market overview
- Theme I: NGN technology
- Theme II: Converged communication technology
- Korea Communication Services and Equipment Market 2014–2018 Forecast and Analysis: 2013 Year-End Review
- Korea Fixedline Equipment Market 2014–2018 Forecast and Analysis: 2013 Year-End Review
- Korea Videoconferencing Equipment Market 2014–2018 Forecast and Analysis
- Korea WLAN Equipment Market 2014–2018 Forecast and Analysis: 2013 Year-End Review
- Korea SDN Market 2014–2018 Forecast and Analysis
- Korea Enterprise Mobility Market Dynamics
- Global Service Providers Roundup: 2013 Year-End Review
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of and forecast for the overall communication services and equipment market in Korea?
- What is the size of the datacenter switch market in Korea?
- What enterprise mobility markets are being developed?
- What is the current state of videoconferencing equipment market in Korea?
- How fast will the SDN take over the legacy network market in Korea?
IDC's Korea Networks and Communications service examines how service providers and equipment suppliers are positioning themselves to compete in the Korea telecommunications market. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers, including:
Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Juniper, KT, LG Uplus, and SK Telecom.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community athttp://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.