IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Network Life-Cycle Services research provides clients with actionable research and opinion on developments in the market for professional (consulting and integration) and managed services (including network outsourcing) based around enterprise and service provider networks. The breadth of coverage -- which also includes maintenance services, cloud and virtualization — combined with the size of the markets examined and the granularity of the forecasts included in this service make it indispensable for any product vendor, SP, or IT services firm that views network-related services as a key part of business strategy.
- EMEA network consulting and integration spending by service provider and by enterprise
- EMEA UCC services adoption and trends
- Network virtualization and cloud services
- EMEA managed communications services market, for both enterprise and SP networks
- EMEA network maintenance services
- EMEA Network Consulting and Integration Services Spending, 2013–2017
- EMEA European Enterprise Managed Network Services Forecast and Analysis, 2013–2017
- EMEA SP Managed Network Services Forecast and Analysis, 2013–2017
- EMEA Network Maintenance Services Spending, 2013–2017
- Western European Network Virtualization Services Spending 2012 and Forecast 2013–2017
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the actual and forecast spending by EMEA service providers and enterprises on network consulting and integration services?
- How is the market developing for managed communications services for enterprises and service providers?
- What is the size of the maintenance services spending by EMEA enterprises and service providers?
- Will unified communications and other high-growth areas lead to increased services opportunities?
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Network Life-Cycle Services research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the EMEA network life-cycle services market, including:
Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, Atos Origin, AT&T, Avaya, Azzurri, BT, Cable & Wireless, Capgemini, Cisco, CSC, Deloitte, Dimension Data, EDS, Ericsson, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Logica, Logicalis, Motorola, Orange Business Services, Nokia, Siemens, Swisscom, Telecom Italia, T-Systems, and Verizon.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.
Research Director, EMEA Telecommunications and Networking
Associate Vice President, European Software and Services