The Philippine telecommunications market is rapidly evolving, which has in turn created a dynamic environment characterized by heightened competition, user-centric business models, and continuous advances in technology. Industry players are therefore in need of market intelligence to help them successfully navigate this ever-changing business landscape. IDC's Philippine Telecom Market delves into pertinent topics, offering insights and useful information about the local fixed and mobile services. This service is critical to all telecom carriers, service providers, equipment vendors, and other industry players that need a good understanding of the current and future direction of the market.
- Telecom network services
- Internet access services
- Mobile voice and data
- IP service providers
- Enterprise communications
- Top key trends to watch in 2010
- Annual sizing and forecast of telecommunications services
- Market trends and emerging technologies
- Competitive profiles of broadband access service providers
- Communications usage and preferences of SMEs
- Communications usage and adoption plans by vertical markets
- Southeast Asia 2010 Telecommunications Top 10 Predictions
- Philippines SME Survey: Communication Usage and Purchasing Behavior
- Philippines Telecommunication Services 2010–2014 Forecast and Analysis
- Philippines Communications Usage and Preferences by Vertical Industry
- Philippines Broadband Access Services 2010 Competitive Analysis: Profile of Key Players
- The Development of Hosted Unified Communications in Southeast Asia
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What will major trends shape the telecommunications market in 2010?
- What is the size of the telecommunications services market in the Philippines and how will it grow in the next five years?
- What are the communication usage trends and purchasing behavior of SMEs in the Philippines?
- What are the new trends in communications usage and adoption plans of vertical industries in the Philippines?
- What is the competitive strength of local broadband access service providers in the Philippines?
- What is the state of development of hosted unified communications in Southeast Asian countries?
IDC's Philippine Telecom Market service examines how service providers are positioning themselves to compete in the Philippine market. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Philippine telecommunications market, including:
Bayan Telecommunications, Digital Telecommunications, Eastern Telecoms of the Philippines, Globe Telecom, Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company, Smart Communications, and Sun Cellular
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.