IDC's Latin America IT Spending Patterns: The Latin America Black Book service is a quarterly study on current and projected investments in IT hardware, packaged software, IT services, and telecommunication services in the region's top 7 markets: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, and the rest of Latin America. The data presented is consistent to facilitate cross-country and cross-regional comparisons. The information is presented by total spending in U.S. dollars, annual growth rates, and overall IT spending proportions for each of the technology areas of coverage.
- Services: Planning
- Services: Implementation
- Services: Support services
- Services: Operations
- Services: Training and education
- Software: System infrastructure software
- Software: Application development and deployment
- Software: Applications
- Hardware: High-end servers
- Hardware: Midrange servers
- Hardware: Volume servers
- Hardware: Personal computers
- Hardware: Disk systems
- Hardware: Tape
- Hardware: Printers and MFPs
- Hardware: Smartphones
- Hardware: Tablets and ereaders
- Hardware: Networking equipment
- Telecom services: Fixed voice
- Telecom services: Fixed data
- Telecom services: Wireless voice
- Telecom services: Wireless data
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- IT Market Growth per Country
- IT Market Distribution by Technology
- Which country has the fastest-growing IT market?
- Which technology market has the biggest share in Latin America and in each country?
- What's the country's distribution per technology market?
- Which technology market is growing most rapidly?
IDC's Latin America IT Spending Patterns: The Latin America Black Book service examines how the technologies markets evolve in Latin America on a five-year forecast.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community athttp://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.