IDC's Telecommunications Services Vertical Views research assists service providers in assessing and quantifying telecom services market opportunities within the United States by vertical market. The service provides a detailed five-year market forecast for 17 vertical industries, and 4 company size segments, enabling vendors to assess the competitive environment for service provisioning and partnering on an industry-by-industry basis. This service also provides access to primary research on enterprises' spending patterns, technology implementation plans, investment priorities by industry, and service provider selection criteria.
- Telecommunications services including primary markets of wireline voice, wireline data, wireless voice, and wireless data
- Telecom services spending and budget trends by industry
- Top investment priorities and market opportunities by industry
- Buyer requirements in the context of industry processes and business issues, product positioning, and the competitive landscape
- Industry Outlook 2013
- U.S. Telecommunications Services Forecast and Analysis by Industry
- U.S. Telecommunications Services Forecast and Analysis by Industry: Midyear Update
- U.S. Telecom Decision Monitor
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the five-year forecast for U.S. telecommunications services (voice, data, and wireless) by industry?
- What are U.S. companies' telecommunications services plans regarding current spending, budget trends, purchasing patterns, and top investment areas?
- What are the vertical-specific business issues affecting telecommunications usage, spending, service delivery models, and technology deployment?
- What are the buying behavior trends of companies in the targeted vertical industries?
IDC's Telecommunications Services Vertical Views research offers insight and analysis on service delivery trends and adoption, migration strategies, service provider selection criteria, and purchasing patterns across vertical industry sectors. This service provides clients with the telecom-specific industry forecasts and end-user survey data needed to quantify market opportunities and develop market-specific product and positioning strategies.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success — resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.